02. the marshall twins

▪︎

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

16 years later

Melody groans as her annoying alarm went off. She shakes Hayley awake, after her twin was not letting her out off her sight since she broke the werewolf curse.

You now might wondering how the hell did they end up here?

Well let's get back to 8 years ago...

Lena Marshall adopted the Labonair Twins and renamed them as Hayley and Melody Marshall.

She went with them to Hawaii and raised them as her own.

She gave them a loving family with Lena's friends, such as Jessica and Magnus, also known as Auntie Jessie and Uncle Maggie.

Seeing as their adopted mother is a heretic, their aunt a witch and their uncle a werewolf, they both got introduced into the supernatural world at a quite young age.

Melody was only eight years old when she showed signs of being a witch.

Of course, everyone was confused as to how she would be able to do that, when she in fact was a werewolf.

So Lena had no other choice than to call Marcel and ask him to come to Hawaii.

He was introduced to the girls as a distant acquaintance that lived in New Orleans.

The girls were fascinated by him and he was fascinated by them.

As much as Marcel wanted to stay away from them he couldn't because they became family to him, like once their parents were.

So he told the adults about the prophecy, that their little Melody is going to be one of the most powerful creatures in the whole world.

The Supernatural Queen, not only her being a crescent werewolf but also a powerful witch. A hybrid.

They came to the conclusion that they have to tell the twins the truth about the Supernatural, of course without the glory details.

So they told them.

They were very curious and listened trough the whole conversation. The twins were astounished that they were vampires, witches, heretics, hybrids and werewolves.

The adults of course didn't told them about the prophecy, they all agreed that they were too young for this and Melody shouldn't bear the big responsibility and the pressure of the supernatural world.

Hayley and Melody were ecstatic.

Hayley wasn't even jealous that her younger twin sister could practice magic. She was very curious about being a wolf and how she would became one.

They answered and explained as best as they could without disturbing the two young twins.

5 years later Hayley Marshall made her fist kill after a ruthless vampire tried to attack her little twin sister.