16. goodbye mystic falls

▪︎

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

Woods

Melody and Klaus wake up naked in the forest. She feels his arm wrapped around her waist. Her back is pressed against his front and she feels warm krept up on her cheeks.

Klaus looks at her back and than at the sun. He is overly happy, he finally broke his curse and found his soulmate.

Someone throws them some clothes.

They both look up and see Hayley standing there with a raised eyebrow.

"Get up and get dressed but Klaus you turn around now" Hayley demands.

Klaus huffs and stands up and taking his clothes while Melody is covering herself.

Klaus, of course, does look at her, turning around respectfully.

Hayley throws Melody some clothes and she quickly gets dressed.

Elijah and Lena speed to them.

"You've been busy" Elijah starts, eying the way Klaus is standing right behind Melody.

"That was amazing. How long has it been?" Klaus asks and hugging Melody from behind. Melody immediately leans back to his chest.

Hayley rolls her eyes, again.

"Almost 2 days. Full moon came and went. You remained a wolf" Lena answers, smiling at the pair.

"I can change at will, then. It's good to know. I remember every single thing"

"Yes, especially your kills. We've been cleaning up your little mess along the way" Elijah responds.

"Just like old times, brother" Klaus says smirking.

Melody chuckles and Klaus feels amazing in every way.

"You've had your fun. I believe you wanted to talk to Stefan" Lena starts.

"That's right. Let's go" Klaus responds.

He lifts Melody up in bridal style and speeds them off to the Marshall house.

Melody's laugher can be heard through the woods.

"Seriously?!?"

"Oh let them be sweetheart. They are like two young people being in love" Lena says.

Hayley huffs and she takes her mother's hand. She speeds them off with Elijah.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

Marshall Household

After them showering, separate, and getting dressed, they head downstairs.

Stefan is awaiting them.

"You wanted to talk to me, Klaus" Stefan says as he sees the two enter the living room, where everyone is waiting for them.