35. happy new year

*

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

Mikaleson Mansion

Melody looks at herself in the mirror. Her three month bump slowly starts to show and she couldn't be happier to finally have her twins in her arms.

Celebrating Christmas with the Mikaelsons, her family, has been amazing. The days has been filled with laughter, love and a lot of presents. And when she means a lot than a lot because these days the Mikaelsons showed just how rich they are.

Now it's time for the new years party.

Strong arms wrap around her body, placing his hands on her bump. Melody relaxes in her mate's body.

"How are you, my little wolf?" Klaus asks, looking in her eyes through the mirror.

"I'm perfect, Nik. How are you?"

"I've never been happier. These past days, celebrating Christams with you and my family reminds me just how much I've actually missed them." He replies and Melody turns around and places her hands on his face and giving him a loving kiss. He immediately deepens the kiss.

"I can't wait what the new year has in store for us and I also can't wait to finally move back to New Orleans." Melody says, having a happy smile on her face.

"You only have to wait one more week, little wolf. Than we will be on our way." Klaus replies.

She nods and takes his hand.

"Come on. We need to go down. We can't be late to go to the Town Square."

Klaus only laughs in response.

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

Mystic Falls, Town Square

The Mikealsons, the Marshalls and the rest of the towns citizens of Mystic Falls are gathered in the Town Square, with either a glass of alcohol or a sparkler in their hands.

Melody is standing next to Klaus with her sister on her other side.

Hayley turns to her twin sister.

"I still can't believe how our lifes changed since the beginning of this year. Especially yours, Mel."

"You're right. This year has been a whirlwind."

"I mean Mystic Falls did grow on me but I'm more than happy to go back home to New Orleans and reunite with everyone." Hayely says and Melody nods. They both love to see Davina, Marcel, Camille, Josh and the others again.

Suddenly two arms wrap around both of their shoulders.

"Hey girls." Caroline greets them with a smile.

"Hey, Carr-bear." The twins greet her at the same time.

They both hug her and see Bonnie behind her, hugging the witch as well.

"I can't believe you two will be leaving in a week. I'm going to miss you two." Caroline says with a sad expression. The twins and these two girls have been growing closer and formed a friendship. Obviously they are going to miss each other.

"You can always call or visit us." Hayley replies.

"Yes, we could show you around and you could meet the others." Melody adds.

"Maybe we could visit you in the next holidays because I would love to see New Orleans and learn about the witches there." Bonnie replies, smiling at the twins. She can't lie that she's going to miss them, especially Melody.

"That would be great." Melody says, smiling. Happy that she not only found a new family but new friends as well.

"Alright, we should go back to our families. New Year is in less than a minutes." Caroline squeals and they give each other a long hug.

They say there goodbye and leave. Rebekah is now approaching them, just in time as the countdown starts.

Klaus wraps his arm around Melody and she leans into him.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Happy new year!!" Everyone screams.

Klaus places his hand on his mate's cheek and kisses her like his life depends on it. He finally feels like he's in peace. The only thing that matters to him is his beautiful mate in his arms and he can't wait to spend forever with her.

In the background the fireworks go off, illuminating the sky in beautiful different colors. Everyone in high spirit of the new year and ready for it to come.

The soulmates lean back and smile at each other.

"I love you." They say at the same time and laugh.

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

New Orleans, Louisiana

Bellatrix looks outside of her window up in the appartement. Looking at all these mortals celebrating the new year. Bellatrix and Beatrice have moved to New Orleans a week ago. They have been walking around town, observing people and even talk to some witches. Slowly starting to get their plan in motion.

Her daughter Beatrice is out as well, doing what she wants and probably partying with some people at a club. She doesn't care, she just shouldn't draw attention to herself.

Bellatrix turns around and walks in a room, littered with candles, different, herbs books and many more things.

She opens up a spell book on a table with a strange symbol.

"Your time will come Melody, just like it had been with Asteria. No one will stand in my way, not even your little family." She says with a bitter tone.

I can't believe this story is ending

I can't believe this story is ending. There is now only the epilogue left and then this book is done. I just already want to say thank you to every single person that read and voted or even commented on this book.
Even when I have been MIA for some months ;)
This seriously means a lot to me and always made my day, seeing people enjoy the things that I'm writing.
So for the last time...

Don't forget to
vote & comment