31. the little details

*

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

Mikaelson Mansion

The next morning, Klaus is storing up his and Melody's luggage in the trunk of the car, which is going to drive them to a private airfield.

Unfortunately Connor tried to escape last night but since his hybrids are very trained, he didn't lasted a chance, so for now he is rotting in the cell downstairs in the basement.

Melody talked to her twin sister and mother yesterday about her little vacation with her soulmate and her mother instantly agreed but Hayley wasn't really agreeing to this. With her mother convincing her, she eventually let her go, since the Marshall twins have been never separated.

"Are you ready, my little wolf?" Klaus asks, opening the car door for her.

"Of course I am, thank you my sweet gentleman" Melody replies teasingly and he laughs.

She enters the car and he follows swiftly, driving them to the private airfield where his private jet is waiting.

Being a thousand years old has its perks, one of them is the amount of wealth you earn.

He stops the car and opens the door for her, employees taking their luggage inside the jet.

"You know, I'm not that impressed" Melody sasses, as she takes her seat, Klaus sitting down beside her.

"Oh really?", he asks raising his eyebrows.

"Mmhmm, my mom has a bigger one" she responds, smiling teasingly.

"Mr. Mikealson we are ready to fly" a flight assistant says with a polite smile.

Melody narrows her eyes at her and intertwins her hand with his.

"Well thank you Clarice, me and my wife won't wanting anything, you can leave" Klaus responds, squeezing her hand and Melody smirks at her, as her smile flatter slightly.

"Of course, Mr. and Mrs. Mikealson" she responds and leaves the jet, leaving only the supernatural couple and the two pilots in the closed cockpit.

"I'm your wife than?" Melody asks, looking into Klaus' eyes, liking the idea of being his wife.

"I can promise you that one day you will be" he responds huskily and leans in to kiss her, she instantly responds and wants to go climb on his lap but the plane starts to move.

She moves back and smiles at him and he smiles back, showing his dimples.

The plane takes of the ground and flies upwards, their destination being Italy.

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

After the eleven hours of the two enjoying their time alone, with them telling stories to the other, sketching, sleeping and more. Now they finally arrived in Italy.