27. the original witch

*

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

Mikaelson Mansion

Streaks of golden sunlight peer through the curtains of Klaus' and Melody's bedroom. The two of them laying naked under the duvet, sleeping peacefully, their limbs tangled with each other.

Klaus slowly opens his eyes, looking down at his gorgeous mate. Events of their night are flashing through his mind, making him smile. Now everyone will know that she is his, Klaus' possessive instincts kicking in, making him smile smugly.

He runs his hand down her bare back, a pleasant shiver is erupting on her back, waking her up slowly, as Melody buries her head into his neck.

Klaus chuckles, "Little wolf, you need to wake up, we have work to do"

"No we don't" she responds and kisses the mark on his neck, that she gave him. A spark goes through his body and his eyes glow amber.

She leans back and looks into his eyes with a smirk.

"Now is not the time to play games Melody" he says sternly, using her name, trying not to distract himself by her alluring body pressed up against his.

"Alright, than unfortunately I have to shower alone if we have no time to do anything else" she responds and stands up, letting the duvet fall to the ground and walking completely bare to the bathroom, leaving the door open.

Klaus hears the shower turning on and he has to control himself to not follow her and take her up against the wall.

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

The newly mated couple walk down the stairs and into the living room, being so caught in each other, they don't realize that no one is in the house.

The sit down on one of the couches, Klaus wraps an arm around her waist and she leans into her side, the couple being now even more touchy than before.

"Where is everyone?" Melody asks confused, normally the house is completely packed with the Mikaelsons, her twin sister, her mother, Cami, Uncle Magnus and aunt Jessica.

Klaus too is confused, normally Hayley would have made a comment or had interrupted the pair.

He turns to listen in the house with his vampire hearing, hearing utter silence.

"I don't know, no one is in the house" he responds, she frowns and turns to look at her phone, that she forgot the night before on the coffee table.

She sees a message from her twin sister.

Soulsister
Hey Mel if you read this, you are probably done with the dirty *vomit*
Just want to say that we went to our house.

Klaus laughs as he sees it and turns to his girlfriend.

"Seems as we've been too loud" he says smugly. Melody slaps his chest.