20. rebekah, pleasure i'm sure

*

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

Chicago

Klaus wakes up the next morning feeling something across his body. When he looks down, he can see Melody's brown hair spread out on his naked chest and their legs being tangled up together.

Her warm alluring body is pressed up against his. He doesn't want to move, afraid that she wakes up and will leave.

So he just takes a moment to admire her and burn this memory in his head, so he can paint it later.

Melody begins to stir and nuzzles her head in the gape of his neck. Klaus thinks she looks utterly cute.

When Melody starts to wake up slowly she realizes it isn't the pillow she is on, it is Klaus. She raises her head a little and looks at the beautiful ocean blue eyes.

"Good morning, my love" Klaus says with a dimpled smile on his face.

"Morning" Melody replies with an equal beaming smile.

Klaus leans in to kiss her lips but she immediately pulls back and covers her mouth with her hand.

Klaus frowns in confusion.

"Morning breath"

Klaus chuckles and takes her hand away from her mouth.

"I don't care" he replies and presses his lips to hers.

She instantly deepens the kiss and wraps her arms around his neck and Klaus pushes himself between her legs. His elbows resting on each side of her face for support.

When he pulls back, they are both out of breath, beaming smiles gracing their faces.

"Tell me how Stefan met her" Melody says after some seconds.

"Who?"

"Rebekah. I heard many stories from my mom" and Marcel, Melody adds mentally.

"Alright but I think it is better if I show you. Relax your mind, little wolf" Klaus responds and Melody obies.

Flashback - Chicago around 1920

Klaus arrives, seeing Rebekah talking to Stefan.

"It's late, Rebekah, we're leaving" Klaus demands and tugs on her arm.

"Get off of me" Rebekah snaps back.

"Who is this guy?", no-humanity- Stefan asks.

"Stefan, don't. He'll kill you. He's a lot stronger than he looks" Rebekah replies, being concerned about his well-being and safety.

Stefan standsbehind her having an protective arm on her shoulder.

"So this is the famous Stefan Salvatore. I've been hearing so much about. You're right, he does have funny hair. I'm bored. I want to go" Klaus says annoyed.