30. passion and revelation

(detailed mature content at the beginning)

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

Mikaelson Mansion

A week later, Klaus slams Melody against the wall, grounding his hips against hers, creating a friction and kissing her with a heated passion.

He ducks his head and attacks her neck with kisses and sucking on her skin, that will surely leave a mark later. His kisses turn into aggressive open mouth kisses, as if he is claiming what's his.

Melody tugs on his dirty blond locks, indicating him to move his head up, he obeys like he should and they exchange more heated kisses.

Klaus grabbing her hips roughly and her ripping his shirt open. Exploring his chest with her hands up and down.

He moves his hands under her shirt and pulls it over her head, clipping open her bra and instantly leaving a wet trail down the valley of her breasts.

"Nik, bed, now" she moans out, completely loosing herself in the moment.

He speeds them to the bed and unzips her pants, pulling them down swiftly. Trying to regain some control, she starts unzip his pants and moving them down with his help.

He crashes his lips against her again, devouring in her taste and scent.

Without a warning he rips her underwear and Melody's hands reaches his boxers, pulling them down.

They leave small pants in between, the tension growing thicker the second they pass, he positions himself over her, the two of them looking at each other with so much lust and love.

"I love you, Nik"

"I love you too, Melody" he responds and pushes himself into her.

He starts thrusting in and out of her, stretching her to the fullest. Her wrapping her legs around his waist so with every thrust he hit her deeper.

She scratches his back, leaving marks on his body, unfortunately for her they heal instantly. She kisses down his neck and sucks on his sweet spot, that got himself groaning and panting.

Her eyes glow amber and she whines as she sees the hickey dissappear.

"Don't worry little wolf, everyone knows I'm yours and you're mine" he says, in between his thrust.

Her back arches as she feels her walls tightening around him as he pounds into her.

"Nik" she moans and with one last thrust, she completely comes undone and screams out of pure pleasure. Her body flooding with euphoria, her legs slightly shaking as.

He hits her incredibly deep inside and groans coming undone himself and emptying himself inside of her, laying his head in her neck and giving her a kiss on her mate mark that runs a pleasant spark through her body.