epilogue

*

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

Mikealson Mansion

Melody is standing outside the house, her hand resting on her baby bump. Several cars are standing in the driveway. The last boxes and suitcases are placed in the trunk.

Klaus comes up behind Melody and wraps his arms around her.

"Are you excited, my little wolf?" He asks with a grin on his face.

"Of course. I can't wait to be back in New Orleans. We have been separated from our family for too long and now it's finally time. I have soon much to show you Nik, how everything has changed and I also can't wait to have our twins grow up in New Orleans." Melody says happily.

"I can't wait either, my love." Klaus replies. He doesn't remember the last time he was this happy. It seems like his mate brought the happiness back into his life and also the connection with his family, with a few additions.

Hayley walks up to the soulmates with a happy smile on her face. She can't wait to get back and also go back to the Bayou to their pack and also introduce the hybrids to them.

"Everything is packed. We are ready to go." She tells the couple.

"Great, Iet's go." Melody replies.

They walk down the stairs toward the cars. Everyone is already gathered here. Finn, Lena, Elijah, Kol, Rebekah and Stefan.

Klaus turns toward his sister and her boyfriend.

"Rebekah. I do hope you will have the freedom to explore the world how you always wanted with Stefan by your side. I realized that the best I can do for you is to let you go. Enjoy the travel and please stay safe." Klaus says and Rebekah jumps into his arms, hugging the life out of him.

"Thank you, Nik for letting me go. This is truly what I always wanted." She replies and moves back. She turns to the twins and hugs both of them tightly.

"I'm going to call both of you every day and I will definitely need pregnancy updates but don't worry I will come back before my niece and nephew come to the world."

"Of course, Bekah." They both reply and hug each other again.

Rebekah hugs her brothers and Lena as well, saying goodbye.

"Stefan, take care." Klaus says and they shake their hands.

The Mikaelsons watch Rebekah and Stefan enter their car and drive away.

"Why are we still standing here? Come on let's go!" Kol says and they separate in different cars, heading to the airport and into their private jet.

They are all finally reunited, with new friendships and relationships and having found their own two little miracles.

Now they are on the way home, to New Orleans where they will face new and old enemies that come to destroy them. They will have to face more lies, grief, betrayal and heartbreak than before.

An exciting future is already written in the stars. Now we only have to see how it will play out...

 Now we only have to see how it will play out

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I can't believe that this is the last chapter of POWERFUL!!

I am so incredibly thankful for every single one of you that gave this story a chance and voted and commented on each chapter. This always truly made my day and made me sooo happy.

Looking back I never thought that this story would reach sooo many people and I am so grateful to you readers and the entire TVDU Fandom for giving me as a writer a chance.

Having your own story out there can be pretty scary but exciting at the same time. It has definitely been a long process with the last months of rarely updating but I'm so glad that I finally had the time to finish this story.

Melody's journey will definitely continue in the Originals and I have quite some exciting things planned out but for now it will end here. I don't know when I will start writing the second book but I will make sure that someday it will happen and that you will learn more about all the secrets and mysteries that are stillleft unanswered.

As for now I will continue writing my other fanfics, so if you want a little change you can definitely check them out if you want.

And again a HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE, I absolutely love every single one of you and I am happy that you stayed with me till the end.

Until next time <3