10. meeting in the woods

▪︎

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

Marshall Household

Melody wakes up sweating.

Images of his hands going up and down her body and kisses being placed everywhere, are making their way inside her mind.

Melody shakes her head and rubs her eyes. She wants to get rid of these images, so she makes her way downstairs and walks outside to the backyard, that lead to the woods.

She strips off her clothes and transforms into a wolf. She runs wild and free. Only a white-gray blur could be seen through the woods.

At the other end of town Klaus Mikaelson is making a phone call with his witch Maddox, going through his plan.

Without even realizing he's making his way through the woods. When he finishes his call he finally realizes that he is in the middle of the woods.

He is confused, not knowing how he ended up here but something in his subconscious mind tells him to go further.

Not knowing that it was his wolf in his deepest mind telling him to go and find his little wolf.

Than he sees her.

A white-gray wolf running through the woods. Looking majestic as ever.

He follows her, eager to finally see her after a thousand years of patiently waiting. He knows that she is his soulmate because he immediately feels a pull towards the beautiful she-wolf.

Melody is running through the woods, trying to get rid of these dreams that occurred just hours ago but she couldn't shake them away.

Then Melody suddenly stops.

She caught his scent. The scent of Pine, fresh Paint and whiskey.

In a flash he stands in front of her. Her entire body freezes.

Looking into these ocean blue eyes that she dreamed of since she was sixteen and those blonde hair that she drove her fingers through in her dreams.

She slowly makes her way to him, even when her wolf wants to right jump at him.

"Hello my little wolf" Klaus greets her, in a deep husky voice.

He slowly kneels in front of her, in order to not startle her. He raises his hand and she slowly sniffs it with her snout. She immediately relaxes and leans her head into his palm.

He chuckles and softly strokes her fur.

"You are quite a beauty" Klaus states with a dimpled smile.

She wants more contact, her wolf whining in her mind, if she hasn't some self control, she would have been all over him. So she pondered her thoughts, she waited so long for him.