IV 1st Day of School

Hey guys!! Im so excited, this book has 1k reads! Thankyouuu so much to anyone who has read it, I really appreciate it. I am so so sorry I haven't updated but I was in Japan and all this other stupid stuff ! I changed Lexa to Gigi Hadid because I love her and she is so gorgeous. Anyway enjoy a new chapter. A whole lot of characters are introduced here so sorry if its a bit overwhelming. I've been having trouble writing lately so I hope its okay. Lot's of Love,

Ashduo29 xoxo.

The sunlight streams down onto my face. I flutter my eyelids open from my deep sleep and stretch. The whole previous week I have done nothing but eat and watch Netflix. I haven't heard anything from Archie. I turn to go back to sleep before I realise what day it is. 

"Shit it's Monday my alarm didn't go off!" I curse out loud. Five dreaded words: the first day of school. I check the time: 8:00am. Shit shit shit I'm going to be late. I run into the shower as fast as I can and wash my unmanageable hair. I hear my mum calling for me downstairs so I quickly get out, give my hair a very brief blowdry into manageable blonde waves, apply a tad of mascara and my favourite lipgloss, brush my teeth and rush into my closet to get dressed. A pile of clothes on the floor and 5 minutes later I quickly settle for a pair of faded ripped denim jeans and a simple grey t shirt with my white converse. We had a uniform back at my private school in Sydney so I have never had to choose casual clothes for school. It was normal for almost every school (even the public ones) to have a very strict and proper uniform back in Australia. I grab my black leather jacket to slip over the top. I have no time to think though and grab a random large leather honeycomb coloured handbag to stuff my stuff in. I quickly slip in some schoolbooks, my pencilcase, earphones, Macbook and phone before I rush downstairs and straight into the car. My stomach grumbles from the lack of breakfast but I ignore it because I am too nervous. My family shakes their heads at my lateness but don't say anything. They're used to it. My mum hands me a coffee which I skull quickly as we set off to school. I am so nervous though. My legs and hands shake and I feel myself get sicker and sicker. My stomach twists turns as we come to the school drop-off zone. 

"Cya kiddies! Good luck!" my mum says as my brothers hop out and I nervously half fall out of the car. We are 30 minutes late so no one is outside of the school and they are all in class. Great I'll have to walk in during class where everyone will see me. I give Joey a wave and blow him a kiss as mum drives off to drop him off at his school. Logan sets off towards the administration office so I hold Seth's hand and squeeze it tight. He is the brother I am closer to so he gives me a little squeeze back. "It'll be fine Lex. Don't worry," he leads me to the office behind Logan.

The office is pretty grotty and smelly. A fat woman wearing an outfit entirely consisting of printed cats is in charge of the administration and hands us a timetable and very old looking map of the school. 

"Welcome to Pengalow High School kids," she says in a very fake sounding voice. She points us in the right direction to our lockers as we walk out of the smelly office. Seth and Logan set off in the other direction. 

"Good Luck." Seth mouths to me as they walk off. My legs shake uncontrollably as I literally wobble towards the main doors. As I open the glass door, I am met with an empty hall. Everyone is already in their classes. I walk over to the locker number listed on my map and stuff my stuff into it. Checking my timetable, I find that I have English first. I grab out an exercise book and pencil case to put in my handbag before I check my map to find my class. My hands wobble so much I can barely read the writing.

***

I take a deep, shaky breath. I stand outside the classroom for another minute. I can't even get enough courage to walk in but I place my hand on the handle anyway. I open the door and see a very bored looking class snap around to stare at me. The teacher in the class looks at me oddly.