V Policeman & Prison Breaks

Hey Guys! I know it's been so long since an update but I finally got around to it. It'd be great if you guys could give me some advice and stuff because I'm starting to get disheartened and convinced that my story isn't good. Anyway, thanks for anyone who is reading the story and stuff. This chapter's really short and not that exciting so I'm really sorry. There will be better updates to come but at the moment I'm just setting the scene and letting you guys get to know Lexa. I hope you like the chapter and enjoy the cute moments! Picture of Lexa (Gigi Hadid) above. Also unedited.

XOXO Aesha

--------

It is Saturday. Thank the freaking lord. I have been at school all week trying desperately to catch up while also trying to find the opportunity to interrogate Archie. There is only one problem. Archie hasn't been at school ALL week. I mean it's no secret that he bludges school a lot to do god knows what but a whole 4 days of school seems a little shady. So basically all week I've been hanging with Cat, Theo and Donnie. They're really nice people. Cat is amazingly gorgeous in this really dark, weird and edgy kind of way. I've had fun listening to her very strong political views and helping her create posters for her environmental committee stuff. She is also vegan and has the biggest shoe collection I have ever seen. But she's awesome and totally different to my best friend Carly. Donnie, her boyfriend is like a super genius and has been helping me all week with my physics homework. He is super intelligent and a little awkward but really nice and cool when you get to know him. He is also extremely tolerant which is why I think him and Cat are a great match. They've been dating for 3 years! Theo is the funniest guy ever and doesn't hide his 'gayness' at all. I don't see him a lot though because he's really into sport and always playing or training. Sometimes Donnie, Cat and I go to watch him. Anyway, I've had a pretty good first week. I have been so busy and have had barely any time to investigate on my little project on Archie's secrets. I've named it Project Archibald for code. But, I've been up for 3 hours now watching at my window for any signs of movement in Archie's room. Suddenly, a car pulls up at his driveway and I can just make out the driver as Archie himself. Surprisingly it is a Mercedes. I had assumed Archie didn't have the cash for that kind of thing, no offence to him. Obviously I was wrong. I quickly take off my hoodie and change into a nicer shirt and jeans and bound down the stairs to hop over to Archie's house. Its interrogation time.

---

I knock loudly on the door. I hear some banging around, muffled voices and footsteps before Archie casually opens the door.

"Hey clumsy. How ya doing?" He asks me casually. I squint my eyes in suspicion.

"Where have you been all week and what's going on in there?!" I try and ask intimidatingly. Archie just gives me a confused look.

"Why? You missed me princess?" He winks. I blush but not before smacking him hard on the chest.

"I'm not fooling for your charms Archibald!" I try to say confidently. He just stares at me and then cracks into laughter.

"What-what the hell are you trying to do here love?" He strains to get out between fits of laughter. My shoulders drop and I stop trying to be some kind of tough policeman. Archie finally finishes laughing.

"I was just picking up my new ride! Wanna take a look?" He finally replies to my question. I narrow my eyes at him again but find no sign of a lie. I don't say anything but instead just follow him outside.

My eyes widen at the car before me. It looks even sexier up close. It is a shiny black colour and is sleek, sophisticated and really matches Archie.

"Hop in, we're off for a ride princess!" He opens the passenger door for me as I slide into the leather seats and he slides into the driver's seat.