03• purse

Eryn noticed Aera that stay silent in the class

All of them come with a partner and there she is walking alone and feel sad.

She has everything. She has money, family and everything. But why does she feels sad?

Eryn that was walking around the school, decided to approach Aera.

"Hi Aera". Eryn smiled.

Aera titled her head and looked at Eryn.

"Oh hi Eryn".

" Are you okay?"

Aera shut her mouth.

" I know I don't deserve to say this, but if you want to share something with me, you can do so.."

Before Aera could say anything, her phone rang.

"Don't forget to come to Mr Sim's house today. Make sure you come with Jake".

"I'm so sick of this". She threw her phone and brushed her hair out of her face.

Eryn just watched Aera's actions and just remained silent.

"Maybe I shouldn't interfere with her business".

Before Eryn took a step away, Aera approached her.

"Eryn? Your name is Eryn right?" Aera smiled to her.

Eryn nodded. She then sat again beside Aera.

"Are you okay? Your face looks pale."

" I know I don't have any rights to say anything but I hope you will be okay and heal from the things that you don't".

"Things may be tough day by day but you should be proud of you for being the strongest person". Eryn end her words and hugged Haewon.

Aera hugged Eryn back. She couldn't help but burst into tears.

"I'm so tired with this life. I have to followed what my parents want. They never think about my feelings."

"Others might want to be in my shoes but they never know the pain that I had in my life."

"Unsaid words, untold feelings. Life sucks". Haewon sighed heavily.

Eryn hold Aera's hand and looked at her.

" It must be hard for you. You only 17 years old and now you have to face everything in your life".

Aera nodded.

"Uhm, the 17 years old student that needs to get married because her father wants to run his business and get a shared with Jaehyun Holdings. I never knew my father would sacrifice his only daughter just to get a money". 

"The 17 years old students that wants to have her free life, the one that want to find her true love but she can't".

Eryn wiped Aera's tears and hugged her again.