19 • exchange number

ERYN POV

ERYN POV

"Mom, how's dad? How's the condition?"

"Your dad is sleeping right now. He's doing well and his condition is stable".

"Everything is okay Eryn-ah. Don't worry too much okay".

"But,he keep asking about you".

"I'm doing well,Mom. Jungwon always take care of me and Eunji always with me".

"I will visit you during the school holiday okay? Please take care of your health and don't skip your meals,Mom".

"Send my regards to Dad".

"Take care Eryn".

Eryn hummed and end the call. As she on her way to go to the kitchen,she heard someone knocked her door. She quickly opened it and saw a guy standing infront her.

"Jungwon-ah,you said--.." Before Eryn could finish her words,Jake turned his body to face her with a wide smile.

"Jake...?"

Jake cleared his throat and looked at Eryn as he was so nervous with the incident at the treatment room.He smiled while carrying a bouquet of flower and food.

"Eryn..."

"Jake...what are you doing here? You don't have to burden yourself to come to my house.."

Eryn lowered her gaze as she don't want to look at him after what he had said to her.

"Kang Eryn..I'm sorry.."

"I'm really sorry. I know my words hurts you. I know I shouldn't do that. I'm losing my control,Eryn".

"It's okay if you don't want to forgive me,but can you accept this flower?" Jake continued.

Eryn looked into his eyes and remained silent. She also feel guilty as she knew trauma is the thing that we can't joke about it. Trauma is something serious.. When a person experiences trauma, he may feel unsafe, betrayed, or have difficulty trusting others. This can lead to heightened emotions, such as anger or aggression, or a tendency toward shame, numbing, or isolation.

Eryn knew its hard for him to forget all his past and she didn't has rights to force him if he didn't want to.

Eryn took a deep breath before asking him to come inside her house.

Jake smiled and thanked her for accepting him. He then gave the food that he bought to Eryn.

"Thank you,Eryn".

"Sit here. I will serve this food".

Jake didn't hear her and followed her to go to the kitchen.

"Jake..just sit. I will help you-- "
Before Eryn finish her words,Jake cut her off by putting his index finger on her lips.