11• first love

Its already lunchtime

Its already lunchtime.Mr Kang collected his things and the other students bowed to him politely.
"Make sure you finish all the homework given and give it to Jungwon". Mr Kang said before heading out from the classroom.

They nodded as a response and collected their things as they hurriedly want to go to the cafeteria excluding Eryn. She just rest her head on the table and shut her eyes tightly as she don't want to talk to the others. Eunji approached her and linked her hand on Eryn's arm.

"You need to eat. I don't want you to get sick. Jungwon will be mad at you if he knows that you don't want to eat". Eunji said and helped her to stood up.

"I don't want to eat. I'm filled already". Eryn pushed Eunji hands away.

"Do you want Jake and Haewon laugh at you when they see you like this".

"They will do something bad again to you and use you for their own good sake".

"Come on Eryn. I know you are a strong girl.
I know you can face all these. They are nothing to you. You are the most important one right now".

"Nobody will hurt you again. Nobody will use you to get close to anyone. Nobody will talking bad about you. I'm here.. I'm always here for you.. Jungwon also with you".

"Held my hand and everything will be okay".
Eunji end her words and hugged her tightly.

For Eunji,Eryn was so precious to her as she considered Eryn as her sister. Eryn always the one who help her in anything and always teach her.

Eryn hugged her back before bursting into tears.
"Thank you for being there with me".

Eunji smiled and held her hand before walking out from the classroom.

On their way to the cafeteria,they saw Jake was walking in the same path. Eryn was about to run but Eunji held her hand.

"Face him. Act like you are okay even though you are hurting".

"He will do something bad if he knows that you are weak".

"I'm on your side". Eunji tighten her hand with Eryn and walked as usual.

Jake saw them and quickly approached her but Eryn hardly pushed him back.

"Stay away from me". Eryn replied coldly.

"Yah what's wrong with you? Did you get--"
Jungwon cut Jake off and stood infront of Eryn.

"I'm sorry my senior. You are blocking our way".

" I guess you should go now. Your HAEWON is waiting for you". He said,not looking at him as he mad at him too.

Jungwon grabbed Eryn's hand and brought her to the cafeteria. Eryn and Eunji just followed Jungwon without looking at Jay.

"Your Haewon? What is happening? Did Sunghoon put it on the right desk?
Damn it". Jake quickly went to Eryn's classroom to meet Haewon and asked her what happened.