14 • her attention

"Kang Eryn,you are here?" Haewon approached Eryn and gave a chocolate milk to her

"Yes, I'm a bit late since I'm studying until late night yesterday". Eryn said and smiled.

Eunji who sat at her seat looked at Haewon and Eryn with an unbelievable face.
She stood up from her seat and came closer to Eryn and Haewon.
"What do you want this time?" Eunji asked Haewon with a poker face.

"What now? Are you using her to get Jake since she is the one who be paired with Jake?" Eunji came closer to her,wanting to know her answer.

"No.. it's not like that.." Haewon was about to explained but Eryn already cut her off and held Eunji's hand.

"I'm sorry Haewon. We will talk later okay. And I will explain to Eunji". Eryn just smiled and took her seat with Eunji.

"She is overreacting". She fixed her eyes on Eunji.
"And she is too dumb...." She then fixed her eyes on Eryn and then took her books,heading out from the classroom and go to the physics lab.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake was waiting infront of the chemistry lab while looking at the sky. He never talks too much when he with his classmates. His cool personality make people uncomfortable with him and he didn't even care about it.

He just talked with Sunghoon since Sunghoon is the class president and always help him with the school thingy.
When they was waiting for the teacher to come,he saw Eryn and Eunji who was heading to another lab, physics lab.
He heard that some of their classmates were talking about Jay and Eryn.

Yes,that girl that he was thinking every day and every night. That always come to his mind. That makes his heart beating fast when they met for the first time. 
He didn't even know what is his real feelings right now,why he feel like that and why he really want to know more about the girl. It's just his heart felt calm when he with that girl.

He was curious and decided to ask Sunghoon instead of questioning himself.
"Jake if our heart beats with someone, what does it mean?". Jake asked Sunghoon.

"What do you think. Of course you like her. Or maybe you love her". Sunghoon explained to him while looking at Eryn who slowly lost from his vision.

"Well you know my friend asked me this. And you know I don't know about this love thingy". Jake looked at him, trying to hide his feelings.

"I have a girlfriend already". Sunghoon barely smiled.

"Then,I guess he likes her?". Jake pointed his finger to Jay.

"Well, it is a rumor that Eryn is his crush. But still...you have a chance to get her attention. It's  just a rumor". Sunghoon said and patted his back.

Jake just remained silent as he was shocked with the sudden statement from Sunghoon.

"You have a chance to get her attention?"