23 • his favorite place

"Eryn,let's go home together

"Eryn,let's go home together.." Jungwon came and approached Eryn with a wide smile.

"I'm sorry, Yang Jungwon.. I already promised to Jake that we will discuss about our project since the due date is next week.."

"Ohh- I'm sorry I forgot about it.." He rubbed his neck as he felt embarassed.

"I will go first.. Let's meet tonight as usual?" Eryn looked at him,waiting for his answer.

Jungwon nodded as he agreed with Eryn. He bid Eryn a goodbye and walked out from the classroom.

Haewon came and approached Jungwon with a smirk on her face.

"Jungwon do you know where she go?".

"She's with Jake.. Why would I know?"

"Auch--your sounds look upset.. Are you jealous Yang Jungwon...?" Haewon came closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder.

"None of your business" He tried to stay away from her.

"Yang Jungwon.. I want to tell you something important to you..."

"I don't like you..". Jungwon said before Haewon could finish her words.

"Of course.. I knew about it.. And I know you like Eryn right? The girl that loves someone else meanwhile you are always here for her.."

"I don't like you,Yang Jungwon.. I used to like you.. but not anymore.. Well,at first looks like Eryn has a tiny crush on you.. but not after Jake came.. her eyes on him.. Can't you see that?"

"It's her rights!"

"Well,I'm still feel upset to see her with Jake.. don't you? Your crush that you loved the most.. that you adored silently.. that you care the most.. fall in love with another guy hm?"

"I felt pity with you,Yang Jungwon.." Haewon caressed his cheeks while smiling.

"But.. hmm.. I can help you.. Do you want me to help you? Oppss no.. we can help each other to make them break apart.. Wanna join me?" Haewon said excitedly.

"You are crazy,Shin Haewon!" Jungwon raised his voice to her.

"Am I look like a crazy person huh? Maybe.. I just wanted to feel loved by everyone like what Eryn felt.."

"And I want her to feel how does it feel when people ignored your presence.."

"It's because of your attitude... You can't put blame on her.. Look at her... how lovely she is.. that's why people love her"

"But I don't like her.."

"Stop it,Shin Haewon.. I'm begging you. She is precious to me.. If you want to do something bad to her,just forget it,just do it to me.."

"You are so nice,Yang Jungwon.. Are you sure you don't want to win her heart again?" Haewon fixed her blazer.

Jungwon took a deep breath and turned his body to face Haewon.