13• befriend

RANG RANG

RANG RANG

The bell finally rang,all the students packed their things and quickly walked out from the classroom excluding Eryn who rest her head on the table and was about to sleep.

"Yah,Kang Eryn you don't want to go home?". Eunji approached her.

"I need to meet someone". Eryn replied shortly as she not in the good mood because of Jake.

"Do you want me to accompany you?"
Eunji asked her as she cared about Eryn's safety.

"It's okay. You can go home first. I'll go home after I meet him". Eryn smiled.

Eunji nodded as a response and bid a goodbye to her.
"Take care and call me if you are already at home".

Eryn looked at Eunji that slowly lost from her vision. She took out her homeworks while waiting for Jake.
Jake will go home late as the seniors have a long schedule at school.

Eryn was surprised when Haewon came and approached her out of the blue. She patted her chest as she thought there was a robber or a thieves came to her classroom.
Haewon chuckled and grabbed her hand.
"I'm sorry. I thought you know that I'm still here".

"It's really quiet. I thought all of you already go home. Plus you sat at the back row so I didn't noticed it". Eryn explained to her and chuckled.

"This is for you". Haewon gave a bottle of chocolate milk and a gimbap to her.

Eryn was hesitated at first as she felt awkward when Haewon suddenly become nice to her but then she accepted it because she didn't want Haewon feel bad.

"Thank you for this". Eryn smiled and took her pen to continued her works.

"Kang Eryn, I want to say something.." Haewon spoke up again.
Eryn looked at her,waiting for her to speak.

"Actually,I want to apologize to you. Can we start again? I'm really disappointed with myself for using you. I know I'm such a fool.

"Eryn, actually the gifts is for you. But I changed the name to my name.  I'm really regret about it. I realized that I was joking but I also hurt many people with my action".
Haewon was about to cry but Eryn held her hand.

"Let's forget it. I don't have any feelings towards him. And you.. You are still my friend".
Eryn hugged and patted her back.

"Thank you for accepting me again". Haewon said with a teary eyes.

They broke the hug and smiled to each other. They shared their food while vibing with their favorite song.

"Oh I heard you want to meet someone. Is that our senior?" Haewon looked at her in confusion.
"Oh my god! Do you want to meet Jay? Are you going to date with him?" Haewon cupped her mouth.

"Silly". Eryn clicked her forehead and chuckled.
"I want to meet someone".

"SIM JAEYUN? OH MY GOD! FOR WHAT? DON'T SAY THAT YOU WANT TO DATEE--"
Eryn cut her off and slapped her shoulder.