26 • overcome his trauma

" Yang Jungwon! My grandson! You make me worried

" Yang Jungwon! My grandson! You make me worried. Are you okay? How does it feel? Are you still sick?"
Jungwon's grandmother came towards him and hugged him tightly.

" I'm okay. It's just an accident. I'm okay grandma..". Jungwon chuckled.

" JUST?!" Eryn came closer to him with a shock face.

" Grandma..she is the one who worried about me..." Jungwon looked at Eryn and giggled.

" Of course she is worried about you..this naughty boy.." His grandmother hit him on his shoulder making him groaning in pain.

" Auch it hurts.." Jungwon pouted his lips.

" Tch,you cry baby.." Eryn rolled her eyes.

"Eryn-ah,thank you for taking care of Jungwon. I owed you a lot." Jungwon's grandmother came and hugged Eryn.

"It's not a big deal,grandma... Now it's time for me to repay all his kindness by taking care of him". Eryn smiled widely.

"Have you eaten?"

"Not yet".

"Yah,you should go eat! Or else you will get sick" Jungwon's grandmother hit slowly on Eryn's shoulder making the girl chuckled.

"Okay! Okay! I will go first". Eryn chuckled and bowed politely to her.

Eryn then walked out from the room and waited for her parents. She saw Jake was talking to them as they were close before this. Eryn came closer to them to eavesdropping their conversation and saw his father was holding Jake's hand.

" You... you are the son of the parents that got into accident that day right?"

" Glad that you are safe son.." Eryn's father hugged Jake tightly as both of them bursting into tears.

Eryn came closer to them slowly and stood beside her mother. She looked at them in confusion but still remained silent.

" I'm sorry son.. I'm really sorry..."

" If I can turn back time,I will try my best to save your Mom.. and your parents still--" Before Mr Kang could finish his words,Jake cut his words by holding his both hands.

" Wait,I didn't get it" 

"It's okay,you were unconscious that day". 

"Son,you had gone through a lot of problems and I know that you are strong boy.." Mr Kang patted Jake's back.

"Mr Kang.. are you the one who helped me? Are you the one who tried to save my parents?"

Mr Kang nodded."I'm sorry because I failed to save your Mom"

Jake whimpered and come closer to Mr Kang and hugged him."Thank you for trying your best to save us. I owed you a lot".

Mrs Kang looked at him with a pity eyes.He came closer to Jake and hugged him again.