15 • spend time

Jake plucked his earpod and vibing with his favorite songs

Jake plucked his earpod and vibing with his favorite songs. He looked at the sky and then looked at the similar figure that was sitting on the bench infront of the cafeteria.He saw Haewon who is watching him from afar,wanting to come towards him.

As he wants to leave, his head hurts. He remembered about his past.

FLASHBACKS

It's raining heavily and the road was very slippery. Jake and his parents were involved in a car accident when they on their way to go home. Their car were crashed badly by the lorry.

Jake heard a huge sound in the front of driver's side quarter panel which is his parent's seat. The myriad of airbags inflated to their side and in front of them, and then quickly deflated. While Jake banged his head many times.

He saw his mother was crushed by the hot metal and cold dirt of car. And he felt that his body was numbed,his head was bleeding badly making him groan in pain. He was felt like his lower body pressed down with monster force.

 He looked at his father and saw that she was unconscious. He tried to stand up and get out from there but he can't. He felt that his body really weak and his vision become blurry.
He wanted to reach his mother's hand but he can't. His hand were bleeding.

Jake could feel a searing pain in his left arm and his head. The lorry that he assumed hit them rolled over the hood of their car from driver's side to passenger side, and then rolled over again in the southbound lane of the road, where it came to a rest.

He then take a look at the passengers that drive the lorry. He saw an old man crawling to their car,wanting to help them. His parents were passed away since they sit infront while Jake sit at the back.

He really want to meet an old man who was trying to help them even though he was hurting too.

He can't remember anything,only a few things that he can remember.
His name,his parents and recently incident that he only remember.

Everytime he wanted to remember his past,his head will hurt badly but still he went to hospital for a check up.

And because of that,he totally become a different person. His personality is not the same anymore. From cheerful person to cool person. From a guy that always help people and will do anything to make them happy turned into a guy that minding his own business,talking rudely and become a badboy.

Jake lost his parents,he losts his happiness,he losts his smile that always curved on his lips,he lost the loved ones that always brighten up his day,taking care of him.

His life is such a mess right now. He feels incomplete without his parents that making him completely changed to different person.
He wants to feel love again..
From his parents..

He wants his mom..that always cook his favorite food for him and always taking care of him when he is sick.

He wants his dad.. that always brought him to fishing,and spending their time together.
They always make a joke and laugh with each other.