09• surprise for her

After Jay done sending Eryn to her classroom, Haewon came to him

"You said you want to meet me?" Haewon approached him.

Jay turned his body to the voice and saw a girl looking at him.

"Yes,you are the one who hit her with that ball right?"

"I said I didn't mean it! I just want to pass the ball to her.. I didn't mean to hit her.."

"Really? Look like you mean it". Jay replied coldly,leaned his face closer to Aera making her jolted up.

"Why are you so mad Jay? Why you always put a blame on me?"

"Do you hate me because I said I have a crush on you?"

"Give her an apology. A.SINCERE.APOLOGY".
Jay said without looking at her,not wanting to answer her question.

"And one more.. don't ever hurt her. She doesn't deserve all that. She suffered a lot before this. And it is because of you Shin Haewon. So please don't hurt her again". Jay said,left her hanging.

Aera was surprised when her own crush is on Eryn side instead of her.

"Jay,I'm sorry.. I really didn't mean it.."

"Say that to Eryn..." Jay said and walked away.

"Why all the men are falling for her? It's not that hard? I already said I accidentally hit her". Haewon walked into the classroom and ignored all the eyes on her.

"Haewon,what's wrong with you? Did Jay something bad to you?" Eryn looked at her with a pity eyes.

"I'm sorry.. I shouldn't do that to you..." Haewon acted that she was wiping her tears,took her bag and seat at the back.

"It's not your fault.."

"It's okay.. I should stay away from you.." Haewon barely smiled.

Eryn just remained silent, lowered her gaze before bursting into tears.

"Yah, don't be sad. She doesn't deserve you". Eunji patted her back.

Suddenly, Haewon come to Eryn's seat  again and held her hand.

"Let's go to the cafeteria.I will treat you".
Haewon said.

"And just both of us". Haewon looked at Eunji who was get ready to followed them.

"She might doing something crazy again".
Eunji pretended do her homework and slowly get up from her seat to follow both of them.

She already know about Haewon's true color. She always critize people and act that she was loved by everyone.

Even Eunji can't stand her anymore.

Today, she said she likes Jungwon and for tomorrow she will say that she likes Jake.