33 • far away

Eryn looked at the sky, watching the stars and the moon. She smiled as his smiled crossed in her mind. Whenever she saw a moon, she can't stop thinking about him. His smile, his laughed, his warmth. Everything reminds her of him.

She didn't want to accept the fact that Jungwon was already gone. She is still hoping that they can meet again, not in this life but in their another lifetime.

She looked on the necklace and wore it.

"You are the moon. And I'm the star".

"I want to be the star, I don't want to be the moon. I hate to be alone".

He just laughed.

"The stars around you, my moon".

She pouted her lips.

"Eryn, if you miss me, come to here and watched the stars okay?"

"Yang Jungwon-"

"I know you hate to be alone, but you must know that I will always be there with you even though we are far away from each other".

Eryn couldn't help but burst into tears when she remembered about Jungwon'

"I miss you Jungwon. I miss you so much. I really wish you are still here with me. Laughing together, running together and eating together".

She looked at their pictures and their videos, that was taken when they were at the amusement park.

"Kang Eryn.."

"Yes"

"Take care of yourself if I'm gone one day okay? Don't be sick. Don't be sad. "

"Yah, what's wrong with you"

"Nothing. It's just that I feel like I have to tell you"

"Out of the blue?"

Jungwon giggled.

"I will be the one of the shining stars one day. If you miss me, just look at the star okay?"

She put down her phone and took the paper, the wish that was written by Jungwon on that day.

"Kang Eryn, it is me Yang Jungwon. First of all I want to say sorry to you because I broke my promise. I said I won't leave you but I'm leaving you alone. When you read this letter, I'm not there with you anymore. I'm just watching you from the sky. I'm sorry for everything that I had done to you.

Kang Eryn, you are the most beautiful girl and you have the most beautiful soul. Thank you for giving me a chance to go out for a date to you, thank you for giving me permission to hug you, to kiss you for the last time. Thank you for loving me Kang Eryn. I was very happy to know that my crush liked me back. Even though I'm too late right? Kang Eryn, please be happy even without me. I know Jake will take care of you. I know he will do his very best to protect you just I did.

Kang Eryn, my wish is I want you to be happy always with the person that you loved. This is my last wish to you. Your star always watched you from afar. Even though now we are really far away, you are still in my heart.Let's meet again in our another lifetime Kang Eryn".

Eryn bursted into tears after read his letters.

"Yang Jungwon.." She titled her head and looked at the star.

"You are watching me right?"

As she was watching the star, its raining. A rain drop on her cheeks.

She smiled.

"A drop of rain falling on your cheek is a kiss from someone who lives in heaven and watches over you". She smiled bitterly.

"Yang Jungwon, are you watching me?"