04• jealousy

"Eryn, do you want me to accompany you?" Jungwon asked her

She nodded. "Yeah I'm okay. I have many things to do today".

"My Eryn is so dedicated huh?" Jungwon smiled and messed her hair for no reason.

Eryn's eyes widen with Jungwon's action.

Her heart fluttered.

"My Eryn.."

She cleared her throat and looked away as she felt embarrassed.

"Yah, go home now! I think Aera is waiting for you".

"Why you don't want to see my handsome face huh? Don't you know that I'm the popular student here. Got many fans and letters". He fixed his jacket, trying to show off infront of Eryn.

"Okay Jungwon. Nobody asked". Eryn do her homework while trying to ignore him.

He pouted his lips.

"I'm going home now Eryn-ah!"

"Yah! You have already said it for many times but you are still here!"

He laughed loudly. "I'm joking! Who want to go home this early?"

Jungwon then took the chair and sat beside Eryn. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around Eryn's shoulder.

"It's raining. You must be cold right?"

Eryn shut her mouth while her heart is beating fast when Jungwon leaned closer to her.

She slowly pushed him and fixed her hair.

"Ah,that's why you don't want to go home? I'm sorry I didn't realized it's raining".

Jungwon hold Eryn's shoulder making her looked at him.

He looked into her beautiful eyes, admiring her.

"Yang Jungwon, what's wrong with you?" Eryn asked as the atmosphere is getting awkward.

"Kang Eryn, if you like someone, will you tell them?"

"So sudden?"

"Well, 'my friend', you know. He likes someone. But he don't know how to tell her".

"Gives her a letter".

"But how can she know?".

"Gives her something that she likes and give her a long paragraph, it will flutters her heart. Don't forget to write your name".

"Well she is my childhood friend.. Don't you think I will ruined the friendship? Will she accept me?"

"I....?"

Jungwon cleared his throat. "No, I mean 'my friend'".

She laughed fakedly while fixed her eyes on Jungwon.