31• amusement park

Jungwon drove to Eryn's house and waited for her.

He felt glad because Eryn agreed with his wish this time.

But at the same time, Eryn scared because of his sickness.

After Eryn locked her door, Jungwon opened the door for her making her smiled.

"You are so pretty".

"I know". She giggled.

As soon as Eryn sat, Jungwon went to his car and came in. He looked at Eryn and smiled sweetly. He came closer to her face making she shocked.

"You should wear seartbelts ,it's dangerous". Jungwon said while putting seatbelts on her.

Eryn gulped,trying to make it obvious as her heart beating fast right now.

"I can do it by myself". Eryn cleared her throat and took a deep breath.

"But you want me to do it right?"Jungwon smirked a little bit while holding the steering.

"Shit,why he is so attractive?" She shook her head and looked away.

"I know that I'm handsome,thank you for compliment me". Jungwon said,and again he came closer to her face while Eryn's face still look at the opposite.

As soon as Eryn turned her face to Jungwon,their nose touched.

Eryn shocked,wanted to push him,but Jungwon already stopped her from doing that.

"You know what?"

Eryn stay silent,her heart beating fast again.

"My heart is beating fast right now.. really fast?"

"Can you hear it?" Jungwon asked her.

She still stay silent.

Jungwon took Eryn's hand and put it on his chest.

"I don't know why but my heart always beating so fast everytime we are this close?"

"Do you feel the same Eryn?"

Eryn met his eyes,she doesn't know what she feels right now.

Yes,her heart flutters but she didn't feel the same like she feels with Jungwon.

"No,stop joking around Jungwon". Eryn pushed him slowly and fixed her hair.

Jungwon stay silent,feeling hurts with what she said right now.

"Now I can't joke anymore huh?" Jungwon rolled his eyes and started the engine.

"Shut up and drive".

"You will miss my jokes".

"I am not".

"Yes you are".

Eryn looked out the window, trying to calm herself.

" Yang Jungwon please don't leave me".

~~~~~~~

"Amusement park?" Eryn widened her eyes while looking around.

Jungwon nodded and smiled.

"Let's go"

Eryn blinked her eyes for several times as she looked at the roller coaster.

"Why? Are you scared?"

Eryn pouted her lips making he giggled.

"It's okay,you have me"

"Let's spend our time together ".

Jungwon intertwined his finger with hers and walked towards the entrance.