18 • treatment room

Eryn came back to her classroom and saw a bar of chocolate on her desk

Eryn came back to her classroom and saw a bar of chocolate on her desk. There is a sticker note on it.

"Get well soon. Treat your wound"

Eryn looked at it and put it back under her desk.

"Eunji-ah, do you know who give this to me?" Eryn asked Eunji who was wrting some notes on her book.

"No, I don't know who give this to you. Because it's already there when I came to the classroom". Eunji replied.

Eryn nodded and took her seat while thinking about the chocolate that was given to her.

"Maybe Jay is the one who gave this to me.." Eryn muttered to herself.

"Eryn-ah.. what's wrong with your eyes. Your eyes looks puffy. Are you okay?"

"Are you crying just now?"

"Tell me what is bothering you.."

Eryn shut her mouth,not wanting to tell Eunji about what Jake said just now as she didn't want to make it worse and act like nothing happened.

"My knees are hurting just now". Eryn lied.

"Are you sure?"

"I know you Eryn.."

"Yes. I'm talking the truth". Eryn said.

As Eunji wants to asked her again,Ms Jang come to their classroom,continued the lesson for today.

They listened carefully to Ms Jang's explanation while writing some notes so that they will be easier to do a revision and exercise after this.

But not with Eryn,she kept zoning out,resting her head on the table like Ms Jang is not in the class.

Eunji patted her shoulder and whispered to her ear.
"I know something is bothering you. Share with me if you are ready okay?"

Eryn looked at Eunji and smiled.
"Thank you".

"Do you need anything?"
Eunji asked.

"I want to go to the treatment room. I feel dizzy.."
Eryn titled her head and looked at Ms Jang who is writing on the board.

"Let me accompany you". Eunji put her pen down and stood up from her seat.

"No Eunji. It's okay. I just want to be alone for this time. I can go by myself".
Eryn held her hand and asked her to sit back.

"Are you sure?"

Eryn gave a wide smile to her and asked for Ms Jang's permission to go to the treatment room.

Ms Jang worried about her student but Eryn told that she is okay and she can walk slowly.

As she is on her way to go to the treatment room,she saw someone resting on the bed. She can't see that person as the curtain was closed.