12• his personality

Eryn doing her homeworks as usual while discussing with Eunji since Ms Jang has urgent matter this morning

Eryn doing her homeworks as usual while discussing with Eunji since Ms Jang has urgent matter this morning. Other students in the classroom gossiping about the new student and talking about his cool personality.

"I'm amazed with his visual but not his attitude".

"His attitude looks like Jake but Jake is still better than him".

"Yah you said that because he rejected your gifts right?"

"For me he is still okay even though he is arrogant and looks like badboy".

Eryn heard their conversation and was curious about that boy.
"Park Jongseong, it's you again".

"Aish,he is not that important to think about. It's better if I solve this question".

Eryn continued doing her homework and do some notes for her to do a revision. She then stopped with what she was doing when Youngchul approached her.

"Kang Eryn, I'm sorry for disturbing you but Ms Jang wants to meet you right now. She wants to discuss about physics competition that will be held next month". Youngchul explained to her.

"Me? Am I the one who will join the competition?" Eryn looked at him in confusion.

"Looks like you are the one who was chosen". Youngchul chuckled.

"And .....if I'm not mistaken.. you will be pair with our senior.. but I don't know who is he?" Youngchul continued and went towards his seat.

"He?? What? Why I'm the one who need to join the competition". Eryn pouted her lips and then stood up from her seat,walking out from the classroom.

"I want to go to the restroom first". Eryn fasten her step and accidentally bumped into someone who is coming out suddenly from the classroom.

"I'm sorry. I'm in hurry right now". Eryn was about to ran away as she felt ashamed but then he grabbed her sleeve making her stop.

"Can't you see properly? Are you a Wonderwoman who is rushing here to there,flying over there and there". He scoffed in disbelief.

Eryn bowed to him politely, slowly let go of her hand from him and titled her head.
"I'm really sorry..."
"YOUU--"

"Jay... We meet again". Eryn was surprised when she saw his face.

He smiled. 

"Let's meet again Eryn". He walked away as he needs to go to the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eryn knocked the door before coming in. She bowed politely to Ms Jang as she late for a few minutes. Ms Jang just smiled and she saw a guy is sitting infront of Ms Jang.

"Why he is here...? Don't say that... I'm in pair with him..". Eryn shook her head as she don't want to be pair with Jake.

Ms Jang called her to sit beside him making her back to her sense again.
She shyly sit and took a distance from him as she remembered her relationship with Haewon.

"Our school will hold a physics competition which is called "Physics Bowl".
"Students take a 40-question, 45-minute timed, multiple-choice test under their school's supervision. Exam questions are based on topics and concepts covered in a typical high school physics course".
"And you will do one project related to the question".
Ms Jang explained clearly to them as they nodded.

"And both of you..will be pair.. Is that okay?" Ms Jang asked.

"Pair with him? I mean why must him? And why I'm the one that was chosen". Eryn took a glance at him and then looked again at Ms Jang.

"Its supposed to be Jungwon who will join this competition but he can't make it since he has taekwondo competition same as Sunghoon,has to attend ice skating competition".
"That's why I choose you and that's why I choose him".

"Both of you have potential since both of you good in Physics. I already saw his marks before this and he's really good in Physics". Ms Jang smiled and handed the form to them.

Eryn looked again at Jake who is put a poker face since she came.

"I will give some questions for you to do some exercises so that you can see the hints for the upcoming question.
And one more thing, both of you must discuss how to do a project that related to Physics only.
Make sure you drafts first and send it to me".

"You can discuss with him first. Or know him first since he is the new student here. I need to go to the classroom". Ms Jang took her books and heading out from the room.

They remained silent as they felt the awkwardness between them.
He was just scrolling his phone without looking at the form or want to have a discussion with her.

Eryn cleared her throat and approached him first.
"Can we divide our task? Well I can do the drafts and you will give me an idea. Or maybe we can discuss together at the library during our free time?" Eryn asked him but he just stay silent.

Jake wants to say something but he still needs time to face her. For him, it's better to stay away from her.

"Looks like I never exist in this world". She rolled her eyes.

She took out her phone and gave it to Jake.
"Give me your number".

"For what? Do you like me?" He finally spoke up after stay silent like a statue.

"It's easier for me to discuss this project with you". She said not minding his silly words.

"You are flirting with me. I know you like me. Its just an excuses right?. He leaned his face closer to Eryn,wanting to tease her for no reason.

He chuckled at her cuteness.

"It's for our project only. For our competition". Eryn said not raising her voice as she respect him as her senior and then took a step away from him.

He stood up form the couch,opened the door, going out from the room without looking at Eryn back.

"Am I a joke?"
"He is giving me a headache. Did he think that he is that attractive? Did he think that I'm going to cooperate with him?"

"Why he become like this. I know he's taken but--". She sighed heavily,taking the form and leave the place.

"He didn't even take this form..and now he is burdening me".

"How can I face him after this,discuss the whole project with him?". She stomped her feet,walking to her classroom.

"Looks like I'm the one who will do this task, I'm the one who will think this idea and I'm the one who will win this competition". Eryn mumbled.

JAKE POV

I looked at her walking to her classroom while stomping her feet.

 Without he realized,he was smiling like an idiot when looking at her.

"Thank God I still have chance to be with her again".

"Such a cutie". He chuckled and walked to the classroom.

Jay approached him and asked him what happened. He just shook his head as a response and took his seat at the back while looking at his phone.

"I'm wondering who make him smiling like that.." 
Jay then fixed his eyes on Jake again and saw him vibing with the songs, minding his own business as usual.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading 🌸❤️

Don't forget to leave vote and comments ☁️🦋