10• the stars are beautiful isn't it

Sunghoon came early and went to the Eryn's classroom

Sunghoon came early and went to the Eryn's classroom. He put a box under Eryn's desk and quickly walking out before someone see him.

"What a stupid surprise Sim Jaeyun.."
Haewon walked to the classroom as soon as Sunghoon went out.
She took the box and put it under her desk.
"It looks good if I put it on my desk and I will come late to school. People will keep asking who is giving this to me". Haewon said with an evil smile.

"Wait..I must change Eryn's name".
Haewon took out a piece of paper from her bag and glued it on the letter.She then wrote her name and smiled satisfiedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haewon came to the classroom and the whole students in the classroom were teasing her by making a weird sound.Haewon pretended to not understand about the things that they are talking about. She then went to her seat and looked at the box that is on her table.

"Do you have secret admirer? Let me see it! I want to know who is that!!" Minji who is the one of her best friend approached her.

"SIM JAEYUN??? ARE YOU FOR REAL? AM I SEE IT CLEARLY? WAIT..WAIT A MINUTE..IT CAN'T BE!" Minji screamed making the other students looked at them with unbelievable face.

Eryn who is just reading her books stopped when she heard Jake was mentioned.
She tried to calm down and just hearing their conversation.

Haewon is smiling like an idiot and looked at the gifts with a sweet smile.

"I can't believe he gave it to me." Haewon cupped her mouth.

She then took the letter that was put on the box and she read it.

To;Shin Haewon.

The stars are beautiful isn't it.

It's cringe right to write a letter like this. But I will tell you about my feelings here.
I like you. The day that I met you, I realized that I never felt that with other woman.
Everytime I look at your face,my heart was beating fast and you are always the one who makes my heart fluttered.
You are the one who make me thinking about you,worried about you everytime you get sick,and feel happy when you are smile.

I'm longing to wrap my arms around you to soothe my aching heart. I really want you by my side. I want you to be my girlfriend.
And I just need you to say, "I do."
I will meet you during the lunchtime. I hope you like the gifts.

--Jake--

Eryn was shocked when she heard the confession letter from Jake. 

She then remembered the day Jake said he wanted to confess his feelings towards the person that he likes.

"It's Shin Haewon.."

"I'm too fool that he likes me"

"Treat me nicely doesn't mean that he likes me".