20 • hairclip for her

Eryn doing her homework as usual while doing some revision

Eryn doing her homework as usual while doing some revision. She fixed her eyes on flower that Jake gave. Without she realized,she is smiling like an idiot.
She doesn't know why but she felt that she is special to him.

"Did he do this to the others?"

"Why everyone said that he is not a good boy?"

"He gave me these flowers just to console me?"

She then shook her head for several times as she wanted to get rid all those thoughts.

"Stop dreaming,Kang Eryn. He just want to be your friend.."

"Yes...friend".. Eryn nodded and took her pen again, continuing her homework.

As she wants to continue her homework,her phone rang.
She take a look on her phone and Jay's name popped up on the screen.

"Eryn,sorry for disturbing you..but I want to ask you out this Sunday? Are you free?"

"I want to talk something important to you..."
Jay continued.

"Can you tell me now? Why you must ask me to go out with you?"
Eryn asked as she felt uncomfortable with him.

"I want to spend my time with you... I want to talk with you... For the last time..."

"Jay... This is the second time you said 'last time' to me... Where are you going?"

"You will know this Saturday. I promise you.. You won't see me again after this..."
Jay said but his voice was cracked a bit.

"Okay....." Eryn said,felt pity to him.

"I will pick you up this Saturday,okay?"

Before Jay wants to continue their conversation,Eryn end the calls without saying goodbye.

"I don't know what he wants.."

"I don't know where he wants to go..."

"Last time?? Is he going to move? From the school? From this state? Or? He sick?"

"Ayyy no no! "

"Watch out your mouth,Kang Eryn".
She shook her head again and slapped her mouth.

"I should continue my homework..."

~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Eryn woke up early and tied her hair into a ponytail. She rarely tied her hair but today,she feel like she wants to do it.
She looked on the mirror and seems satisfied with it. She packed all her things and books,and then put it in her backpack. After she done cleaning her room,she walked out and went to the downstairs.

She wore her shoes and saw Jake was waiting for her infront of the gate.

Jake waved her from afar and chuckled a bit because of her cuteness. She ran towards Jake and smiled at him.