24 • unwanted feelings

Eryn and Jake arrived at Eryn's house as they had done discussing about their physics project

" I'm sure we already did the best. No matter what the result is, we must grateful with that.." Jake said while taking off the helmet from Eryn's head.

" Yes..we already did our best! Let's give our best this Monday!" Eryn said excitedly.

Jake smiled and bid goodbye to Eryn but Eryn stopped as she saw Jungwon. She still hurt with Jungwon and tried to ignore him.

"Eryn? Are you okay?" Jake asked her.

Eryn turned her body and ran towards Jake again. "Do you left anything?"

Eryn shook her head as she toyed with her fingers.

" Jungwon is here.."

Jake looked at Eryn and saw she was about to cry. He understood what Eryn felt right now.

" Hey, it's okay.. Just face him. And try to hear for his explanation.. I'm sure he has his own reason.."

Jake came closer to her and hold her hand.

"Hold my hand.. I know everything will be okay.." Jake gave her a sweet smile.

Eryn took a deep breath and nodded.

" Yes,everything will be okay.." Eryn waved to him and slowly walked to her house.

Jungwon who saw her quickly stood up from his seat and came towards Eryn.

" Kang Eryn.."

" Jungwon.."

" Eryn can we talk?"

Eryn remained silent as she felt tired to talk to him but at the same time she didn't want to ruin her friendship with Jungwon.

" I'm sorry Kang Eryn.. I didn't mean it.. It's just I don't want Haewon to do something bad to you.."

" That's why I said that.."

" It's okay if you mean it.. I understand.. I know you are tired with me.." Eryn looked at him with a teary eyes.

" Eryn... I will never get tired of you.." 

"Eryn,I li--" Before Jungwon could finish his words,his phone rang and Haewon's name popped up. He tried to decline it but Haewon didn't give up.

" Let's meet! I'm sure you need someone.." -Haewon

" Well Eryn must be mad at you right?"

" Just forget her,you have me".

Eryn fixed her eyes on his phone and then looked at Jungwon.

" Just go. I'm fine.."  Eryn quickly opened her door and locked it before bursting into tears.

" Eryn...please open the door" Jungwon knocked her door for several times but got no response.