06• hints for her

"How was Haewon? Is she okay?" Eryn asked Jungwon while munching her food

"Of course she is okay. Jake take care of her.." Jungwon said.

"I think she is lying about her leg".

" Do you know that she is just using me for her own sake? "

"Yang Jungwon,why you said like that? She is your friend".

"Someone told me. And right now I'm pretending like I don't know about her plan". Jungwon said and drank his water.

"My regret for helping her. I'm wasting my time".
" Why she never changed. It makes me sick ".

"You and your savage attitude. I can't help you anymore".

"I'm the sweetest okay?"

"Tch,you are not"

"Yes I am..but only with you.."

Eryn felt embarrassed like her cheeks were burning.

" I mean don't you feel annoyed with her clingy attitude?" Jungwon asked her.

"She's a girl. It's normal if we being clingy to the person that we love...that we are comfortable with.."

"Same as me.."

"I like clingy attitude actually, if it is from you ". Jungwon said, leaning closer to her.

"Nobody asked.."Eryn replied shortly making Jungwon scoffed in disbelief.

"You are always going out with Eunji and Sunghoon..that's why.."Jungwon rolled his eyes.

"I also love to spend time with the person that I loved".

As soon as she heard about that,she looked away and trying her best to not being jealous with the sudden statement.

"But she never know about my feelings" . Jungwon continued.

"You know what,better you just tell that person that you like her and ask her to be your girlfriend! Is not that hard actually.
I'm pretty sure that she won't reject you. I mean look at you,you are perfect and popular guy in our school.
Of course she must have a tiny crush on you".

"Okay listen here,just bring her to somewhere that she likes and treat her favorite food. Then you spend your time together and tell her the truth".

"You always mentioned her. Just confess to your girl already". Eryn drank her chocolate milk.

"Ayyyyy look someone is jealous right now ". Jungwon giggled.

Jungwon leaned his body closer to Eryn and cupped her face making their heart beating fast.

"I already gave many hints to her. I don't know if she pretended not understand or she really doesn't understand".
"Well I'm still using my poetic words but she can use Google to search for it".