29 • sacrifice

"Kang Eryn, Yang Jungwon

"Kang Eryn, Yang Jungwon.."

Her eyes widen and she immediately followed Eunji from behind.

She saw Jungwon was unconscious and his face become palm.

"Yang Jungwon do you hear me?" Eryn holds his hands.

His hands were cold.

"No..Jungwon wake up".

"His nose is bleeding and he kept telling me that his head hurts. He can't find his medicine. I'm trying to help him but I can't find too". Sunghoon said and lowered his gaze.

"Medicine? What medicine Sunghoon?" Eryn asked him, waiting for his answer.

Before Sunghoon could finish his words, the ambulance come.

They quickly helped Jungwon to get in the ambulance car as fast as possible.

"I will follow them". Eryn said and quickly get it in the ambulance car.

"Me too". Jake said and run to them.

The other students watched the ambulance from the place, worried about Yang Jungwon.

"What's wrong with him?

"Why he is always getting sick lately?"

"I know right? I think Eryn dumped him that's why he looks sad.

Eunji clenched her fist as soon as she heard her bestfriend were mentioned in the conversation.

"Do you want to die? If you guys don't know anything, stop making stupid assumptions".

"We are saying the right thing. Can't blame us though?" Haewon continued, trying to make Eunji mad with them.

"If you have time saying the bad thing about Jungwon and Eryn, how about use that time to study or fix your attitude as well". Eunji pushed Haewon's shoulder.

She then turned her face to Haewon.

"Ah or maybe you should study? Jake looking for an intelligent girl by the way, not the stupid one. He doesn't care with those stupid bitches especially you".

Eunji said, smirking and leave the place with Sunghoon.

Sunghoon holds her hand and hugged her.

Eunji then cried in his embrace.

"It must be hard for you too, Acting like you are tough infront of her but deep down in your heart, you want to protect your bestfriend so much".

"I failed as her bestfriend Sunghoon-ah. I can't help her much. I can't even tell her the truth about Jungwon's sickness".

"It's okay my love. You did that because Jungwon asked you to do so".

"What is she knew that I betrayed her?"