07 • new student

Eryn bowed politely before she walks into the classroom

Eryn bowed politely before she walks into the classroom.She stopped when Jake held her hand.

"This is for you". Jake handed her a chocolate milk.

Eryn was hesitated at first but she took the chocolate milk and bowed again to him.
"Thank you for this".

Jake replied with a wide smile and walked into his classroom.
Eunji who was watching them from her seat come and approached Eryn.

"Ayyy what was that? A bodyguard huh?"
Eunji tried to tease her.

"Stop it. We just walked together and that's it". Eryn replied and saw Haewon who just watching them from afar silently.

"You sure huh? Didn't your heart beating so fast when you walk with him? I mean you are walking with the popular guy".
Eunji clicked her tongue.

"Okay, I don't care."
"And I don't have any feelings towards him". Eryn took her seat and put her bag.

"But the way he looked at you and ..."
Eunji looked at Eryn then the chocolate milk that was given by Jake.

" Well he is single and available now. Why don't you try him again?".
Eunji raised her eyebrows.

"I don't want to fall in love again.I might get hurt. I just want to focus in my life". Eryn end her words and toyed with her fingers.

She then looked at the sticker note that Eunji put on her table.

"The sunrise is beautiful isn't it ".
Eryn read and then looked at Eunji.

"Is there any meaning?"

Eunji looked at Eryn with a plain face.
"What?"

Eryn showed the sticker note and Eunji nodded.

"Ahh yes..It has meaning on it. Sunghoon gave it to me". Eunji cupped her face as she felt embarrassed.

"What is the meaning? Is that about love?"

"Yes,it means that, you love someone and you don't want them to leave you". Eunji smiled.

Eryn remained silent as soon as she knew the meaning.She then remembered the moment when she and Jungwon looked at the sunrise and admiring it.

"So that's the reason why he brought me there. Why he really admired the sunrise. Why he loves sunrise so much...". Eryn muttered to herself.

All the students took their seat as Ms Jang came in. She asked all the students to put their homework on the table and check it one by one.

Eryn put her books on the table and quickly take it back.

"The graph! Where is it?" Eryn mumbled.

She then take a look every pages and finally found it. She felt relieved and nervous at the same time.