05• daisy flower

Eryn kept playing with her pen,thinking about something that keep playing in her mind

Eryn kept playing with her pen,thinking about something that keep playing in her mind. She thought about Jungwon who is talking about the person that he likes.

"I think I should move on".She sighed.

She quickly back to her sense when her phone rang.

"Kang Eryn, can you come to the hospital right now? Haewon was injured".

"Oh I will be there in 10 minutes!" She ended the call and went out from her house immediately.

Jungwon send the location and her number room. She asked for the driver to drive faster as she was so worried about Haewon.

As soon as Eryn arrived at the hospital, she ran to go Aera's room and saw Jungwon was looking at Haewon.

She saw the way Jungwon looked at Haewon but she needs to ignore those things.

The important thing is Haewon.

As the time goes by, Haewon finally wake up.

Jungwon ran to her and asked her.

"Ah finally. I was so worried about you Haewon-ah". He said.

Haewon just laughed and looked at Eryn.

"Thank you for coming. I'm sorry".

"Yah why are you saying sorry? We are friends". 

Haewon smiled and hold her hands. 

"Get well soon and come to the school again okay?"

She said while looking at Haewon's leg that were wrapped with a bandage.

"She fall when she was riding a bicycle. Luckily, she didn't hurt her leg that bad." Jungwon told Eryn.

Jungwon then gave a food to Haewon.

"Eat first then take the medicine".

Haewon nodded and smiled.

"Do you want me to feed you?"

Haewon laughed.

"What's wrong with you. It's my leg that was hurt not my hand. I still can eat by myself".

Eryn also laughed looking at them.

"They look so cute together".