Plot Point Clarifications

With the war not being an event in this fanfiction, characters and events previous to the starting of this story have been changed to fit the storyline. The most critical changes are the following:

Sylvia was not killed by Cadell, but did not wish to remain hidden any longer. Upon finding the untapped potential within Arthur, she passed her legacy onto him, perishing in the process. The reason for her hiding will be a later plot point.

Agrona and Alacrya as a whole are not a hostile continent, and the experiments he conducted were far from inhumane. With this, the presence of Alacryans in Dicathia is not yet a thing. This also means that the corrupt monsters are not a thing, also meaning that the Beast Will currently in Arthur's possession is also not corrupt.

The Asurans play a completely neutral role in this story, watching from the side-lines as entertainment, but not interfering with any events (for now *wink* *wink*)

Nico has not been reincarnated, and neither will Cecilia, as Arthur's reincarnation is one without reason, and not fruit of Argona's experimentation.

Any further clarifications will be presented within A/N along the chapters as deemed necessary.

We still want to crush Lucas' nuts.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Hopefully you enjoy this ff! I intend to release a chapter every day/every other day, just depending on my state of schoolwork. First chapter should be released tomorrow, if all things play out correctly. Again, all and any questions, corrections, observations and requests are more than welcome! I'm also very active on Discord at -Duck#7494 so contact me there!

Have a good one!

Duck, out.