Chapter 40 - Prepare to Engage

(A/N): Careful, still R18.

"Mmmm... What the?"

It's the morning after. As always, we didn't get much sleep whatsoever as we both released our inner horniness. But despite releasing our pent up needs and desires, it had a certain wholesome element to it.

It definitely wasn't all the lewd faces Tess was making, absolutely not, but more the concept of two young individuals, madly in love with each other making the most of their partner's company.

And now, here I lay in my cosy, slightly damp bed, wrapped up and a massive bump in the sheets on top of me, and a weird feeling coiling around my privates.

Wait a second...

As the warm feeling brought me to my senses and out of my drowsy state in the blink of an eye, I lifted the sheets only to find Tess completely hidden under the covers, looking up at me with teasing eyes, her mouth taking in the entirety of my penis.

"Tess, what the...? It's like 7am?" I commented, bewildered by what she was doing.

With a wet noise, she disconnected her lips from my member, now holding my shaft with her hands, getting up slightly and giving me a coy smile.

"Good morning to you too, my love~." She giggled. "I woke up only to find this little guy stiff as a rock, so I decided to help ~."

She teased me perpetually, now moving her hands up and down the length of my shlong, causing me to groan lightly. This didn't go unnoticed as her smile widened before dipping her head down once more.

Her eyes became more lustful by the second, and for every movement I could feel myself getting closer to finishing.

"Wait.. Tess..." I spoke in a shaky voice. As I did, she began to speed up, bringing me to the edge.

Finally, I grabbed the back of her head, gripping onto her gunmetal licks as I pulled her head down, cuming into her mouth. After a few seconds, she pulled away, sitting herself on my legs whilst licking her lips.

"Thanks for breakfast." She teased once more, gulping down the contents before leaning in and laying her bare body onto my own, hugging me tight.

(A/N): Alright, you're safe now.

"Tess, you're way to horny." I spoke in a monotone voice, sweat still dripping from me.

"And are you going to act like you don't like it?" She tilted her head whilst looking at me with a childish gaze. I rolled my eyes in defeat as I picked her up, allowing me to stand.

"Oh, by the way." She called out, making me turn back to face her. "An announcement was just made. We need to go to the auditorium as soon as we're ready."

"And you're telling me this NOW?" I gave her a dumbfounded look, to which she only responded with a 'teehee'. I rolled my eyes for what felt like the twentieth time today before motioning for her to follow me.

She sat on the bed, confused as to what I meant.

"We need to hurry, so come one. We're showering together." Her eyes lit up, looking like a child on his birthday, shooting up and grabbing a towel, latching onto me.

"But no funny business." I clarified. She nodded her head vigorously, accepting my terms as we headed in to get cleaned off from the night before.

We washed ourselves off, helping each other with the areas we couldn't quite reach, drying off and getting ready for the day that was to follow.

As I finished dressing my black overcoat, Tess was still finishing up her hair, braiding in from just behind her ear as she always does. I pulled the second chair over, sitting myself down before taking her brush and slowly passing it through her long hair.