Chapter 27 - Alacryan Buddy

Sylvie POV

"Her training for today is almost complete." Agrona called out to both of us. "Would it be alright for me to take her back to Alacrya for today and tomorrow?"

My eyes bagan to sparkle and a happy feeling enveloped me as Father Agrona suggested the idea.

I loved papa and mama, without a doubt. But meeting Father has also been a joy, he's so caring, and always sneaks me some treats during our practices when the lovebirds aren't looking.

I began to jump around and ran to papa, pleading with him.

"Please, please, pleeease papa! I promise to behave!" I grabbed his now dry shirt, giving him the best puppy eyes I could muster.

He looked at me with worry, but quickly melted and gave me a nod.

"Go ahead Sylvie. Just don't overwork yourself!" I gave both him and mama a massive hug before darting back over the Agrona's side.

I waved to them as we entered the shimmering light, a Tempus Warp he called it, before my eyes adjusted to our surroundings.

A lavish black, red and gold room surrounded us. Each wall contains an intricate pattern, each piece of furnishing cobbled or carved by hand with top notch craftsmanship, and a large bed, even nicer than ours, stood tall in the centre of the room.

"Is this your room?" I asked curiously as I wandered around, absorbing the beauty of the place, my eyes darting around.

"Indeed it is." He smiled warmly. "Now I can imagine you're quite hungry. Come on, I have someone I would like you to meet."

He ushered me out of the room via the set of golden double doors to the side as we entered a large hallway, not a step down in luxury in comparison to the bedroom.

"Father, where are we right now?" I asked as we walked down the hall, holding his hand.

"We're in a place called Taegrin Caelum, in the Central Dominion of Alacrya." He patted my head. "This is where me and the other Vritra live."

I nodded and hummed in understanding just as we came to another set of double doors. To the side, a plaque read 'Mess Hall'. Opening the door, a large area, similar to that of the dining hall came into view.

The scent of cooked food invaded my senses, as I heard the chatter of those present quiet down before everyone suddenly stood up and bowed in respect.

"Honor to the High Sovereign!" They all shouted in tandem. Agorna waved his hand as everyone stood up straight.

"Thank you all. Today we have a very special guest joining us. Everyone, please meet my daughter Sylvie." Shock and applause boomed throughout the space as people began shooting greetings and blessings.

I could only laugh nervously and wave my small hand in greeting, feeling a little overwhelmed by the sudden spike in attention. With another motion, Agrona had everyone sit back down or get back to what they were doing before nudging me towards the food serving area.

Taking a tray and plate, we both got some food, which consisted of a strange yet delicious looking cut of meat served alongside some fruit and fresh bread. Once we had our food, he pointed towards a table towards the side of the room, on which sat the large, grey armour-cladded man papa and I spotted during the parade, and across from him sat a little girl with long blonde hair.

The two of us walked over to the aforementioned table before they spotted us.

"Welcome back, my lord." The large man said.

"Hi Mr. Agrona!" The girl excitedly greeted father.

"Nice to see you both. I'd like to introduce you to my daughter Sylvie." He motioned towards me. "Sylvie, this is Cadell, my right hand man, and his daughter Bella."