28

"Will you just pick what you want?" Derek groaned, as he stood in line with Mark at Chipotle to buy him the lunch he had promised in exchange for keeping his mouth shut.

"Can it Shep...I have a hard choice to make." Mark rubbed his chin, winking at the girl behind the counter. "Shep...chicken or steak."

"I don't care."

"You should care." Mark sighed, rubbing his hands together.

"Get the chicken." Derek sighed.

"I'll take steak." Mark requested to the girl behind the counter before turning to Derek. "She's a real animal isn't she?"

"I don't know Mark...We just ordered our food so its a little hard to tell." Derek rolled his eyes.

"I'm talking about Grey....I bet she's an animal."

"You're...Seriously?"

"Does she bite?"

"What kind of question is that?" Derek asked, handing money to the cashier

"A good one." Mark sighed, taking a cup as he followed Derek to another counter.

"Too bad I'm not answering it." He replied.

"I could just find out myself." Mark smirked.

"She hates you."

"Most women do."

"Smart."

"Until I'm banging them so bad that..."

"Stop right there."

"I bet she's loud." Mark sighed, sitting down at a corner table.

"Do you really expect me to talk about this?" Derek asked, putting a straw in his drink.

"No...that's why I plan to catch her in an on call room."

"Don't go near her."

"Grey is fair game."

"Except...She's not."

"It's not like you're exclusive...you two are fucking."

"It's a lot more than that."

"I always had that feeling that Grey would be the intern sleeping with the head of a department....so have you let her scrub in?"

"That's not what's going on either."

"It sure looked like it was."

"She's not sleeping with me for that."

"Better hours?"

"Try again."

"The thrill?"

"No."

"She's using you man." Mark shook his head. "I wish she was using me because I'd love nothing more then to bend her over and..."

"Shut up." Derek snapped.

"Come on Shep...you know she's crazy like that."

"You don't know anything about her."

"I know she's an easy animal."

"If you don't stop talking about her like that..."

"You're going to what?" Mark shook his head. "Classic...intern fucks attending...she's going to fuck the rest of us too. It happens every year."