46

Meredith Grey was in love, madly in love and as she looked into her fiancé's eyes she couldn't believe that she was this in love. They were getting married in two weeks which was insane and crazy, she wanted to be his wife. She couldn't actually believe how much she wanted this, She even wanted to run to the closet down the hall and show Derek the dress she had made. It had been made from Derek's Mother's dress. So not only was Meredith's dream of being happy coming true, his mother was going to actually see one of her girls get married in that gown.

Mrs. Shepherd had been there through the entire design process and now Meredith wasn't sure the dress could get any more perfect. Not even as perfect as this moment right now, as she stared into Derek's eyes, their breaths still heavy from making love. "Hmm...your smiling."

"I'm happy."

"Sex happy?" She asked, running her fingers through his hair.

"Everything happy." He whispered.

"Love you."

"I love you too."

"You still want to marry me?"

"I would marry you right now if I could."

"But then it wouldn't be on a beach."

"It'd be naked in bed."

"We like naked." She smiled, her glowing body still straddling him.

"We can be naked...our entire honeymoon." He smiled, kissing her.

"And my first year of being an intern is over...I'll be a resident when we come back."

"Then you can yell at your own interns."

"I'll be nice to my interns."

"Just don't sleep with them."

"I won't make that mistake." She giggled, kissing him again as she ran her hands around his sides.

"Oh I was a mistake?" He laughed.

"Not sure yet." She murmured, kissing him again.

"Hmm...Maybe you should decide that before next Sunday."

"Hmm...we're getting married...on a beach." She giggled.

"I hope it doesn't rain." He laughed.

"Hmm..."

"I can't wait...to see you come down the aisle."

"Your whole family's going to be there...on the beach...."

"What about...your dad?" He whispered.

"What about him?" She asked, moving to kiss his neck.

"Is he coming?" Derek breathed.

"Nope."

"Did you invite him?"

"I um...no." She said, scratching her nose, before pressing her lips against his.

"Mer..." Derek said, pulling away from the kiss and looking at her. "I'm fine with that...I mean it was your choice...But...who's going to give you away?"

"I um...Adam."

"A four year old?"

"He's four and three quarters."

"You want my nephew to give you away at our wedding?"

"Yeah."

"Did you talk to Nancy?"