39

It was early, not that early but early enough that listening to Izzie and Christina argue over bedside manner was enough to make her want to lose it and fall in bed with Derek. Rounds had just ended in Ms. Copeland's room, the thirty year old teacher who had experienced a heart attack the night before at her son's basketball game. Now, Christina and Izzie were fighting over how each other had acted, which led Bailey to give them the task of delivering labs. This left George working with Hahn today. And leaving Alex and herself to the pit, doing sutures.

So she was tired, she wanted her boyfriend, and even this early, she wanted him naked. So horny and porny were just another one of her problems. "Izzie stop telling Christina to Console people."

"She yelled at Ms. Copeland!" Izzie groaned, "She flat out yelled at her for the way she ate which doesn't help once she's already had a heart attack."

"If she hadn't eaten bacon every morning, she wouldn't be here." Cristina shrugged.

"Keep fighting." Alex smirked.

"Shut up Pig." Izzie rolled her eyes as she walked closer to Meredith. "Christina's heartless."

"I know but we love her anyways." Meredith sighed, putting her pen back on her labcoat.

"I heard that Barbie." Cristina called.

"Well...you are." Izzie sighed.

"Why don't you fight it out?" Alex suggested.

"Leave them alone frat boy." Meredith added.

"Alone with you?"

"Leave her alone Alex." Izzie replied.

"If you kept your mouth shut, we wouldn't be on labs." Cristina muttered.

"Do you think I wanted to be paired with you?" Izzie snapped. "I'd rather be in George's spot helping Hahn with her Humpty Dumpty."

"Hahn has a Humpty Dumpty?" Meredith stopped, turning to face the fellow interbs. "And George get's to shadow...lucky Jerk."

"You can be lucky too." Alex whispered.

"Seriously? You're pathetic." Cristina shook her head.

"Shut up Alex." Meredith giggled.

"Come on Barbie...Let's get this over with so we can at least have the chance of being in the gallery." Cristina groaned.

"Fine...Mer don't kill Alex." Izzie laughed, before following Christina away to deliver labs.

"You wouldn't kill me."

"No I wouldn't." Meredith sighed as they walked into a stairwell, to get to the pit.

"Because you secretly want me." Alex sighed.

"No because I can't do jail." Meredith replied, opening the door to the exit the stairwell.

"You in jail would be hot."

"And you in jail would be...expected."

"We could share a cell."

"Hmm...you enjoy this don't you?"

"I'd enjoy it more if we were in the on-call room."

"Oh Alex." Meredith sighed walking over to the nurses station.

"I've been waiting to hear you say that...except usually it would be when we were alone." Alex replied.

"Alex!" Meredith gasped.