Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Mimi's Pov: I was still freaking out. I was trying to get it through my head that Niall James Horan had just proposed to me, and I had said yes. I was the happiest girl alive, and I had chicken. This was basically the best day ever. Whitty had came home, We had a one year anniversary party,I had chicken, and Niall had proposed.

Liam's Pov: Once we had everything put away and Nialler proposed I found Whit passed out in the bed upstairs. I chuckled a little as I went back downstairs to find Mo and Louis chatting like crazy. Eleanor had broken up with him when Whit ran away, and he had been sad ever since, but now that Mo is here, he isn't so sad. I sat down on the couch and let my thoughts drift me away. After a while I had gotten sleepy and went to join Whit.

The Next Day

Nialler's Pov: I was woken up by the shouting of Louis. "WAKE UP NIALLER!!!" Louis screeched as he began jumping on my bed. "I'm up! LOU! I Am Up!" I shouted until he finally stopped jumping. "What was so important that you had to wake me up?" "Niall!! We are outta carrots!" Louis whined as he fake cried on my shoulder. "I thought Whit had just bought some the other day." I replied as I patted him on the head. "She did but I ate them all!" Louis said pouting. I couldn't help but laugh a little as I got up and walked in only my boxer pants downstairs as Louis led the way. I made my way to the fridge as I heard Louis again. "Niall!!" Louis whined again. "Yes, Lou?" I asked before I stuffed my mouth full of chicken. "You're suppose to follow me." Louis said crossing his arms. "Why?" I asked still eating my chicken. "Cause! That's what you're suppose to do when you play follow the leader!" Louis said in a 'duh' tone. I laughed and said,"I'm playing 'Follow the smell of food' and it lead me here. To chicken." I said stuffing my face with chicken once again. "Hazza!!" Louis screeched when Harry entered the room and gave him a hug. "Hello Boo Bear." Hazza said as he returned the hug. "Hazza!" Louis whined. 'Oh Lordy, that Louis!' I thought as I shook my head and left the kitchen. When I entered the living room I heard giggling as I turned my head and saw Liam coming down the stairs carrying Whit bridal style. Those two have been going out for 3 months and they are crazy about each other. As Liam put Whit down I noticed she had a couple bruises, and I could tell she was trying to hide them. She caught me staring and said,"I fell. You know how clumsy I am. It's nothing, I'm fine." she said as she gave me a smile and went to start cooking breakfast. I wasn't convinced. I knew Whit was clumsy, but not clumsy enough to have several bruises, including a black eye that was trying to be his behind make up. I was gonna ask her after breakfast as Jeremiah came downstairs and said,"Morning Niall." "Top of the Morning to ya!" I said smiling as he grinned a huge grin and went into the dinning room where everyone was eating. I went over to the couch and woke Mimi up. After a few minutes of persuading her, she finally rose out of bed and we sat down at the table with everyone else and ate Whit's cooking. After we ate and put up all the dishes. Whit went upstairs to change clothes and I just stayed in my boxer pants. After a few minutes I went upstairs and waited outside of Liam and Whit's room. After she opened the door I pushed her back in and shut the door. She put a hand on her chest and shouted,"Niall!! You gave me a heart attack!" "I'm sorry, but it's the only way to get answers outta you." I replied as I got a chair and sat in front of her while she sat on the bed. "The answers for what?" she asked as she avoided eye contact. "You know what I'm talking about Whitney." I said in a serious tone. "You were gone for 2 days, what happened?" "Lets just say that everything is back to normal." she said with a smile. "What do you mean normal? Heck, nothing is normal. Whitney, if you don't tell me right now, I'm gonna get Liam." I said as I made eye contact with her. "Liam already knows about the bruises and scars, he just doesn't know what caused them." she said in almost a whisper. "Why don't you tell anyone anything?!" I half shouted half whispered. "Because, I don't wanna wory anyone, and it's not y'all's problem, so y'all don't have to worry about it." she said as she got up and walked around. "Whitney, of course we will worry. We care about you." I said as I watch her sat back down on the bed. "Thanks Niall, but I'm fine." she said still not telling me anything. "Whitney, if you don't tell me, I'm gonna get Michaela. And I know she will force it outta you." I said running low on patience. She let out a big sigh and said,"Niall." "Whitney, I'm serious, tell me what happened." I said as she let out a shakey breath and said,"Well you know about my parents and how they wanted me dead basically. Well, um I decided that I had enough of it and went down there and stopped it." "Yea, but how did you stop it?" I asked hanging on to everything she said. "Um, I met them at the mall parking lot, let them beat me, caught it on camera, showed the police, they're in jail, I stayed with Mo for the night, and now here we are. Well, that's it. I'm gonna go." she said as she stood up. "Are you Crazy!? Why In Pete's Sake Did You do that!? Do you know what could have happened woman!? My god!" I shouted loud enough that people from China could hear me as Liam came running in the door. "Niall! What's wrong!? Why are you yelling!?" Liam shouted at me. "Because your girlfriend could have gottin herself killed while she was gone those two freaking days!!" I shouted back at him as he looked over at Whit, who was as pale as a ghost.