Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Niall's Pov: It's not that I didn't like Whitney, besides she was a really good friend to everyone, but I was so use to being with Michaela that it seemed kind of weird. "Hey Niall, wanna go in there?" Whit asked as she pointed to a store that had all kinds of prank stuff in the window display. My eyes popped outta my head as I grabbed Whit's hand and pulled her into the store. When we went in the alarms went off and Whit nearly jumped in my arms as a police officer well secretly guard came over and said,"You two are in a lot of trouble!" "We didn't do anything! I promise! Nice flower." Whit was shouting. "Oh thank you, you wanna smell it?" "Um sure." she said as she leaned in to sniff the flower but winded up getting sprayed in the face. I busted out laughing as the guard asked,"Do you like pie?" "Yes!!! I do!!" I yelled as the guard through a pie in my face. Now Whit was the one who was laughing as I was eating the pie or what was left of it. After Whit stopped laughing she ran her finger down my face and tasted the pie. "Hmm it's good with a little bit of Niall in it." I laughed and said,"Haha thanks." We stayed in that store for two hours!! Then Whit got a text from Liam telling us where to meet them. We winded up buying two cans of silly string. Ohhh I couldn't wait to see Michaela and Liam. We met up with them in the middle of the mall. When they asked us what did we find, we both looked at each other and then we started spraying them with the sill string!! When we ran out of sill string we ran from them as they tried to chase us. "NIALL JAMES HORAN!!" Michaela screamed as she ran after me and I couldn't help but laugh. Whit was screaming and laughing when Liam picked her up and hosted her on his shoulder and started spinning her around. "Liam!! Put Me down!" she shrieked and Liam finally put her down. I wanted to fall to the ground and laugh about this so bad, but I was afraid that Michaela would tear me limb from limb, or worse... Hit me with that death bag of hers! I finally let her catch me and she slapped me on the shoulder.... Hard. "Oww!!" I said as I gripped my arm laughing. "That's what you get for spraying me with this stupid string!" she said still mad. I tried to kiss her but I was still laughing. "Hey! What Are You Kids Doing!?" a real mad guard shouted as we bolted for the parking lot. Once we were in the car we were able to catch our breath. "Dogone! For a secretly guard he sure can run! I said as I tried not to bust out laughing. Anyway Liam drove us home since it was almost 6 and we don't have anymore malls to concur. When we got home Michaela and Whit were making dinner since Alex,Luke, and Andrew were joining us for dinner. As I sat down next to Liam on the couch we started playing the Wii.

Mimi's Pov: "Hey can you pass me that sauce?" I asked Whitney as she have the sauce to me. "Thanks." "No problem." she said smiling. Later on that afternoon Alex Luke and guiry joined us for supper as Andrew came in with a girl I never met before. I whispered to Whit,"Who is that?" "No idea." she said as she smiled and said,"Hi my name's Whitney, and I'm glad you could join us for dinner. "Hi my name is Jenny, an you can drop the act." 'Great! THANKS ALOT ANDREW!!" I shouted in my mind even though he couldn't hear it. "What act?" Whit asked as Jenny laughed and said,"Oh please you can't be that dumb. This whole smiley act? It's stupid, so now you can stop acting like you're happy." I saw Liam stood up and Niall pulled him back down. 'You Go Liam!!' I again shouted in my mind and I searched for my bat. "But I'm happy, why wouldn't I be?" "Well for starters you had an amazing mom" she said and I could hear the sarcasm moms on her voice as she added,"and your dad? You're actually happy about that? Wow you must really be messed up." Whit was silent for a moment as I started to get up. I guess Niall knew what I was gonna do and he ran behind me and held my shoulders, therefore I couldn't slap the crap out of the girl. Then Whit said,"No I'm not happy about it. In fact it's none of your business, and I try to focus on what's positive and not worry about my problems. So I suggest that you sit your tail done and eat before I change my mind. And once you are finished leave this house and never return."

Yea, I thought, sit yo tail down before I get my death bag out and knock you upside the head with it. Finally the hoe decided to sit down and eat. I had absolute no idea why Whit would let her stay for dinner, but that was nice of her to do so. Everyone was pretty much quiet including Niall, which I found kind of weird. "So, how is Mawmaw and papaw doing?" Whit asked, finally breaking the awkward silence as Jenny glared at her when she spoke. And I gave her a death stare. "They're good. They miss you." Alex said awkwardly as he saw me giving Jenny a death glare. "Aw. I miss them too." "Well then why don't you move back to Jamestown." Alex asked angrily. "Because this is my real home. Jamestown was nice and all but.." Whit trailed off. "Well what you're doing is stupid! You took everyone away from their homes!" "It's not stupid and no I didn't!" "Yes you did! Michaela was living with her parents and now she is with you. Niall and Liam are suppose to be with the band!" Alex shouted as he stormed out the door. Then Luke went after Alex and Whitney ran upstairs as Liam followed her leaving Niall, Andrew, Jenny, and I alone. "Get out." I said. "You can't tell me what to do. I can stay if I want. Besides do you know who you are talking to?" she said. "Are you the police?" "No." "Are you the president?" "No." "Are you a judge?" "No." "Then I don't give a crap about what you say or who are. Now get get!" "You know Jenny, I think its time we left." Andrew said as he got up and led Jenny to the door. "No! She thinks she can tell me what to do! Ima tell her!" Jenny yelled as I got up and Niall was holding me back as I shouted,"COME ON HOE!! Come On!" Then Niall starts busting out laughing. "What you laughing for?" "You remind me of Medea." He said between laughs. "Oh hahaha."