Chapter 34

Chapter 34

I left them alone and went downstairs. "Niall, why was you yelling?" Mimi asked as I sat down beside her on the couch. "Was I that loud?" I asked as she looked at me like I was crazy. "I'm pretty sure people from China could have heard you Niall." she replied as she patted my cheek. "Well, what happened?" she asked as after a few minutes of flipping through channels. She stopped when Dirty Dancing came on. "Well,-" I began as she put her hand over my face and said,"Shh!! I love this movie!" I laughed a little. Dirty Dancing was her favorite movie, and The Little Mermaid was her favorite cartoon. After a little while, Liam and Whit came back downstairs and joined us. Whit went into the kitchen for a few minutes while Mimi snuggled up to me and I put my arm around her. After a few minutes later, Whit came back with 4 bowls of noodles. She handed one to Mimi, then Me, Liam. Then she sat down and snuggled up with Liam and ate her noodles as Louis, Hazza,Jeremiah, and Mo came into the room. "I Like this Movie!" Mo squealed. "Shh!!" Mimi said as she continued to eat her noodles. "I want some!" Louis shouted. "Boy you better hush!" Mimi said over her shoulder. "Or what Michaela?" Louis asked. "Boy, don't sass me, I got the Death bag." Mimi said as the commercial came on and she grabbed her bag and held it in a I'm fixing-to-hit-you-with-this manner or a Don't-mess-with-me-boy' look. Louis screeched as he jumped into Hazza's arms and Jeremiah busted out laughing. "What you laughing at,Boy?" she asked as he shut up and Dirty Dancing came back on. "OHHH!!! SHUT UP!!!" Mimi yelled and everyone either hushed or left the area quickly. I chuckled a little and continued to watch the movie. After it went off, Mimi went to get chicken along with Mo and Jeremiah. Louis and Hazza went to the store to get carrots. Zayn retreated to his room. Now I could ask what was on my mind."Did you tell him?" I asked. " Yes Niall she did, she told me everything." Liam replied. Whit got up and put the bowls that once had noodles in the sink and went outside. "Liam listen. I didn't mean to yell, but does she even know what could have happened?" I said after a few minutes of silence. "It's fine Niall, and yes she did, more than that actually." Liam said as Zayn came down. "Hey mate." Liam said as he flopped down and mumbled a 'hey'. "What's wrong? And what do you mean Liam?" I said as I propped my feet up. "She did it because if she had died while doing it, they would've tortured her siblings and make them suffer the way she did. So, she went down there in order to put them in jail." Liam replied as Zayn's eyes grew wide. "Who could've died?!" Zayn asked more like shouted and demanded. "Whit." I replied sadly. "Oh." Zayn said as his eyes darted over to Liam. "I'm fine,Zayn, and so is Whit." Liam said as he stared off in space.

Whit's Pov: I decided to go see Andrew. I hadn't heard from him in a while, so I decided to go check on him and see of everything was ok. As I headed down the street, the wind started blowing, and the sun was starting to set. It was so peaceful and a wonderful sight. I let out a sigh and wished it could be like this forever. As I am walking, I past the park where several kids are running around and their parents tagging along. I smiled at the thought. I continued to walk until I finally came upon a familiar house. I walked up to the steps and knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again and again. Huh, that's funny. Andrew's truck is here. I remembered where the spare key was so I got it, unlocked the door, and put it back in its hiding place. I walk in and lock the door behind me. "Andrew!" I say. No answer. I walk through the kitchen, up the stairs, down the hall to Andrew's room. I give it a little knock and here a moan. Thinking Andrew may be hurt I swing the door open only to find Andrew and Jenny sucking each others throat out. I quickly shut the door. Ok, I was not expecting that. I go back down to the kitchen and pull out a pen and piece of paper. On it I wrote,"Came by to see if everything was ok. :) -Love, Whit :) I put the note on the counter and walk outside. I get the spare, lock the door, and put the spare back where it was. Then I started walking home. The wind had gotten cooler and the sun had already set below the horizon. I stopped by the park on my way home. I sat down on the swing and looked up at the stars. I couldn't wait for fall. It wasn't too hot and wasn't too cold. It was just right. You could have bonfires, sleep outside in tents, Halloween would be there. I love Halloween, and I pretty sure Niall did to, along with Thanksgiving. That way he could eat all the turkey and candy his heart desired on those two holidays.