Chapter 12

Liam had fell asleep a couple hours ago and he looked so sweet. "Liam. Liam, wake up." I said as he groaned and asked, "What time is it?" "2 a.m" I said as we got put and I checked us into the hotel. As I pulled my wallet out, Liam pulled his out and payed. "What? No! Put your wallet back." I said and he ignored me. "Liam!" "Let me pay for it." "No, it wouldn't be fair." "Hey let me do this for you." he said as he payed for the room and the desk clerk handed him the key. When we got to our room, I noticed that the room was so small it only had one bed and one bathroom. "This was the only room they had left?" Liam said as looked around, which didn't take long. "I'll be right back." Liam said. "Ok." I said as I looked into the bathroom and around. Then I remembered that Alex had some clothes in the back of his car. I grabbed the keys from the little package and went to the car. I saw Liam talking with the woman who gave us our room. "Hey Liam." I said as I went to where he was. "Yea?" "I'm gonna go out to the car. I think there is something that can help us." "Ok, you want me to come with you?" "No, I'll be fine. Besides its just right there so." "All right." he said with a smile. "Look lad, I know this is none of my business, but don't you think y'all are a little too young to be doing this?" "Doing what?" Liam asked. "Isn't she your girlfriend?" "No! She is just a friend. Besides I have a girlfriend back home. But we are having more arguments than usual, so she decided we should take a little break. Just for a little while." I couldn't hear the rest as I went outside. I got the stuff, locked the door, and went back inside, where Liam was waiting for me. We went to the room and he said,"Apparently there was a Super Bowl an all the rooms was booked, except this one so." "Oh ok, at least we have a tv and a bed and a bathroom." Liam laughed. "What?" "Look at you thinking all positive." "Oh haha yea." "I'm gonna get a shower." Liam said after a few minutes of watching tv. "Ok." I said. When he went into the bathroom and I heard the water cut on, I pulled off my shoes and sat on the bed. After a few minutes Liam came out of the bathroom wearing boxers. 'It was 3:45 in the morning and I was tired.' I went to the bathroom and climbed into bed. Liam was already laying down watching tv. "I'm going to bed." I said after my eyes was getting so heavy I couldn't stand it anymore. "Good night." Liam said as he kissed me good night.

The next morning

When I woke up it was about 9 or so. I remembered that I had put my phone on silent and let it charge. I had 28 missed calls and 32 text messages. They were mostly from my grandparents, Jamie, Alex,Jaden, Michaela, Shelby. I put my phone down and saw that Liam was gone. I figured he must have went to get something to eat or went to the exercise room they had here in the hotel. I put on some deodorant, brushed my hair, and pulled it into a ponytail. Then I put on some perfume and went to the lobby. On my way there I found Liam in the exercise room. "Hey." he said as I came in the door and saw him on the tredmill. "Hi." I said as I grabbed a towel and he got off the tredmill.I noticed he was shirtless and was breathing hard. "Here." I said as I handed him the towel. "Thanks." "No problem." I went and got him some water. When I came back he was sitting down on one of the chairs. "Here's your water Mr. Payne." I said jokingly. "Why thank you very much Ms. Wiley." He said as he took the water and I laughed a little. He chugged down half the bottle before he started talking again. "Wow. You must have been very thirsty." "Ha.I was. I have been in here since I don't know around 8 or so." "Oh ok nice." "Yea, you hungry?" "Eh little bit." "When was the last time you ate?" "Let's see. Oh we were getting some fried chicken yesterday after church, but we didn't get to eat it. So I guess I would say yesterday around lunch time at school which was around 12:30." "Oh my god! That's it, we are getting you something to eat. Now." Liam said as he grabbed my hand and lead me put the door and into the car. "Liam! You're overreacting!" "Says the girl who hasn't ate since 12:30 yesterday." Liam said as he drove me to McDonalds. "What would you like?" he said as he went and got in line. "I'm paying for it!" He laughed and said, "Ok, but do you want?" "I don't know, I think I'll have a double cheeseburger combo. And usually it's like 4 to 6 dollars, here's $7. I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I said as he nodded and I handed him the money then went to the bathroom. When I came out Liam was sitting at one of the booths, waiting for me. "Here's your money." Liam said handing me back my money. "Liam!" "What?" he asked innocently and smiling a little. "Don't act all innocent. Take it." "No. I'm not gonna take your money." "Well I don't want. It's guilt money." I said as I popped a french fry in my mouth ad he laughed. "Guilt money?" "Yes." "Why did you call it that?" "Cause I feel guilty that you paid for my food when I had money. Besides I HATE it when people spend money on me." "Haha well I'm sorry." "Its fine but next time I'm paying!" "Ok." he said smiling. After we ate we went and just hung out really. I kinda liked Liam. He was really sweet and fun to be around. When I looked at my phone it was around 2 p.m and Liam suggested it was time to go home since we have been gone for at least a day and a half.