Chapter 15

The next day I was able to go home and finally get out of that dull hospital. Jamie was at work, Alex, Luke,Lizzie, and Lily where all at school so I called Mimi to see if she could come get me. She said that Shelby was at work but she could get Liam to drive her and Niall to come get me. So as I waited for them I had already gotten the paperwork signed and filled out. Finally after waiting for 15 minutes they came into my room to take me home. Or so I thought. Instead we went all over the world. We went to Logan's Roadhouse. When we got there, we got seated ordered our food and drinks. The thing I liked about this place was that you could throw peanuts on the ground. But as for Niall it meant to throw them at Mimi. "Niall!!" Mimi shouted as a peanut landed in her hair and Niall busted out laughing like it was the most hilarious thing on earth. Then Mimi grabbed a peanut and through it at Niall. It hit him in the forehead where he acted like he had been shot. "Oh my god!! I have been hit by a peanut!! Someone save me!!" He shouted as all three of us through peanuts at him till he fell out of his chair and onto a pile of peanut shells. "Ow!" he said as he got back in his seat. "What's wrong?" Mimi asked gasping for air cause she was laughing so hard. "A peanut shell hit me in the back when I fell." "Aww my poor Nialler." Mimi said grinning ear to ear. "You're a terrible person." "I am not! You are!" she said as she crossed her arms. "No I'm not. You are the one who through a peanut at me, then an army of peanuts." "Well you started it! You through it first and it landed in my hair." "Touché." Then our orders came. After we ate, I zoomed to the counter to pay for my food. "I already paid." Liam said as he walked out the door smiling. "Dang it!" I shouted as I went outside to join him with my arms crossed. "Come on don't be like that." Liam said as he grabbed my hands and swung them back and forth. "Well if you would let me pay once in a while I wouldn't have to." I said and he smiled. After we left we went to Target. When we were going by the purse rack we ran into Jasmine and her stuck up crew. "Oh hi,Whitney." she said in a evil tone and she had a sneer on her face. "Hi,Jasmine." I replied dying to leave the store right now."Oh, hey wasn't you in rehab for your stupidity?" "No why?" "Cause you wore those shoes with that outfit." "So what I wear makes you think I'm stupid." "Oh honey, I already knew you was." "Who do you think you are?" Mimi asked as she crossed her arms and stepped in front of me. "Haha, isn't this sweet. You have your little freaky friend to stick up for you." "Alright look here hoe--" Mimi started to say as Niall grabbed her and said,"Michaela don't do it. Don't kill her." "And why not? It's not like she has something to live for. Besides she started it. And she's a hoe!" "Yes. Yes I know she's a hoe." Niall said smiling a little bit which led to laughing. "Oh who are your two little friends?" she asked as she walked around Liam and Niall like they were prey or something. "I'm Niall and this is Liam." Niall said extending his hand to her. "Aw anit you so sweet and cute." Jasmine said as she put her hand on his shoulder and used the other one to pinch his mouth. The next thing I saw was a hand heading toward Jasmine's face. "Back off,Hoe!" Mimi said as she crossed her arms and again Niall had to stop her from wanting to kill her. "Michaela! Don't kill her! You'll go to jail!" Niall said as he kept his arms around her so she couldn't tear Jasmine limb from limb. "You wouldn't bail me out?" "Of course I would." "Aww!" she said as she have him a kiss. Then they went to get popcorn. "Come on,Liam." Jasmine said as she pulled him away leaving me alone. Kind of feeling disappointed I went back to the movies and looked around. When I was heading toward the book section, I heard Liam calling my name. "Whitney wait! Whitney!" he said as he came running beside me. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Nothing. Why?" "Whitney stop." he said as he grabbed my hands and stopped walking. "Look me in the eyes and say that there is nothing wrong with you." When I looked into his big brown beautiful eyes, I couldn't lie to him. So I turned away and started walking.