Chapter 10

"Um do you have anything I could wear to church?" "Oh of course, you can borrow some of my clothes." Lizzie said. I really liked Lizzie. She was like a big sister I never had, even though I had two older brothers! I smiled and went upstairs to study until church. "Time to go." Lizzie said as she knocked on the door. "Oh crap! I'm not ready!" "Its fine, here. Just slip this stuff on and you're ready." she said she as handed me a black skirt and a t-shirt. I quickly slipped them on and went out to the truck. "What's the name of your church?" I asked Lizzie when I got in and put my seat belt on. "Christian fellowship, and it's our church now." Lizzie said smiling as she put her hand on my knee and I smiled back. When we got there I noticed that is was a small church that could prob fill at least 20 or more people. When I walked in I saw my friend, Michaela sitting on the back puw. "Hey." she said. "Hi." "You wanna sit back here with me?" "Sure." I said as I sat beside her and I noticed that she had her iPod out and was looking at pictures of what seemed to be a blonde headed boy doing all kind of silly stuff. "Who is that?" "Nialler." "Who?" then she looked at me like she either thought I went crazy or she wanted to slap me, prob both. "What?" I asked. "Nialler, from one direction? Ring any bells?" "No." "Oh my gosh child! You never heard of one direction?!" "No. Who are they?" she waved her hand back and forth and massaged her temple. I thought it would be better not to ask any more questions so I just sat there in silence. Then we stood up and prayed. Michaela stood up with a book in her hand and said,"Come on." "No thanks I'm good right here." She raised her eyebrow and dragged me up there with her to sing. At first I was a little slow, but I got the hand of it eventually and singed with them. After we singed three songs we went back and sat down. After church was over we walked outside, and she asked,"You wanna come over to my house?" "Um I don't know if they would let me, but I will ask and see, plus I don't have any extra clothes." "You can wear mine." "Ok." I said as I asked them and they said yes. I told Michaela what they said and she went to ask her mom and dad. "You can come over!" she said when she came back. "Haha nice." I said as we got on her four wheeler and headed to her house to eat. "How do you feel about fried chicken?" she asked me after I had changed into some shorts and a shirt. "Um it's ok, but I don't eat it much though." "Ok we are gonna go to the store to get some chicken and some biscuits. Then after we eat I'm gonna tell you what you need to know about one direction." "Ok." I said as she smiled a devilish grin. 'Uh-oh.' I thought to myself. When we were on our way to the store, I sat in silence as she and her sister,Shelby, singed along to all the songs that came on the radio. "What's wrong?" she asked me.