Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Mo's Pov: When Whit said that we had to leave the playground, I was a little disappointed. I was having so much fun with Louis. He is something else. He is always laughing and playing jokes on people it's too funny not to laugh. When we got dressed I realized that Whit wasn't here. "Where's Whitty?" Michaela asked Liam. "Well, um..... I don't know, but she wants us to meet her at the playground." He said as Michaela rolled her eyes and we followed Liam back to the playground. Once we got there, Whit wasn't there. "Liam, what's going on, why isn't Whitney here?" Nicole asked as Harry kissed her forehead. "Don't worry, I'm sure she will be here." Liam said as Louis went behind him and started doing impressions of Liam, which made me laugh. Everyone started laughing and Liam was staring at us like,'What the crap is wrong with y'all?' Then we heard a honk. We turned around and saw Whit.... On top of a huge boat! Like the ones you see at Bass Pro Shops. Someone was backing it in the water. "Hey guys." Whit greeted us with a smile. "What the heck is going on?" Nicole asked as she put her hand on her hip. "We are going boat riding, and this is my Uncle David. He is gonna let us borrow the boat for a couple days." Whit replied as everyone's mouth dropped open. Then we all ran to the boat and started getting seats. I'm gonna like this. "Who is driving?" I asked as Louis flopped down next to me. "I am, I have drove it before, so it's not a problem." Whit said as Liam gave her her clothes and she went to change. A few minutes later she came back wearing her swimsuit and life jacket and sunglasses. "Everyone put on your life jacket and put all the electronics in the compartment." Whit ordered as everyone did as they were told. Niall and Mimi sat on the little seat that sat higher than the others, and everyone else was on the 'couch'. Then Whit turned the boat on and let it warm up. Then she pushed the gas a little and we slowly made out way from the bank. Once we got a little farther out, we were zooming through the waters. "Liam, Niall, lift the shade thingy." Whit instructed as Liam and Niall stood up and opened the shade...thingy. So now there was a blue thing above us, so now we could relax, enjoy the tide, and not worry about getting sun burnt. After letting the cool breeze fly through our hair, Whit came to a stop and got two things. I don't know what they are called, but you can sit in it and ride it. "Who wants to go first?" Whit asked as Louis stood up and grabbed my hand and said,"We will." "What!? Uh naw I anit doing no such thing." I said as I crossed my arms. A few minutes later I was sitting on top of Louis in one of the rider things. I was hanging on to Louis as if my life depended on it. I heard Whit start to take off and my heart felt like it was about to explode outta me. The tube started going foreword,which made it look like we were fixing to sink, making me scream. "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as we were jerked onto the water. I could feel Louis laughing and when I turned around to look at him, his fave was as red as a tomato, and I couldn't tell of the water on his face were tears or the water from the river. I lifted my hand to hit him upside the head for laughing, but when we turned, I quickly grabbed the handle. Apparently Louis thought it would be so funny and awesome if we fell off the tube, because the next thing I know is that Louis is leaning on one side then we went plunging into the water. I lifted my head from under the water and shouted,"Louis!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!" He laughed once again as I swam toward him and dunked his head in the water. "Oh no you didn't!" Louis said sassily. "Oh yes I did!" I said bobbing my head. "You're next!" Louis shouted as he came after me. I started screaming and splashing him, hoping it would buy me some time, apparently not. He got me and climbed on my back like a monkey. "Now swim forth peasant!" Louis said pointing to the boat. "Boy, just who do you think you are?" I asked as I tried to dump his tail in the water, but it didn't work. "Why I am King Louis! And you are my assistant, therefore you must carry me places." He replied in a 'Duh!' Tone. I rolled my eyes as Whit brought the boat closer to us. I went to grab the ladder, but I couldn't pull myself up. Not with this heavy Gorilla on my back. "Louis get off Mo." Whit said putting her hands on her hips. "Well, at least come and help me up." He said in a sassy tone, causing me to laugh a little. "Fine." Whit said as she came over and offered her hand to Louis. He must've done something, cause then Whit was hollering for Liam. "Liam! Liam!" She shouted as Liam ran over. "What's wrong babe?" He asked as he snaked his hands around her stomach and both went plunging into the water. "Louis!! I'm gonna kill you!" Whit said as we all laughed. Liam came up beside her and whispered something in her ear. She smiled as both went underwater. 5 seconds later they came up and whit was blushing madly as they climbed onto the boat. "What?" Whit asked, cause everyone was staring at them. "What did y'all do?" Michaela asked, raising an eyebrow. "Nothing." Whit said, the blushing coming back to her cheeks as Liam kissed her cheek. "Ok, who's next?" Liam asked as he smiled at Whit.

*5 hours later at 6:30 p.m*

Mo's Pov continued: "That was so much fun." I said as we all walked back to the cabin, which wasn't too far away. "Haha, I thought you guys might like it." Whit said as she and Liam entwined their hands together. "Ok, who wants to get a shower first?" Whit asked as everyone raised their hands. "Ok, we'll there is only 2 showers at the cabin, so most of us will either wait or go to the showers next door." Whit said as the cabin came in view, "I'm gonna go next door, so whoever wants to take a shower, go ahead." "I'll go with you babe." Liam said smiling as everyone's mouth dropped. "What?" Liam asked as Louis said,"Use protection." Everyone started laughing and giggling like mad, while Whit and Liam mouth formed perfect O's. whit was blushing like crazy as she said,"Louis, we're not gonna have sex, until after marriage." Then Liam said,"Exactly, I just offered to go with her." "Sure." Michaela said. Haha, poor Whit. "Anyway! Back to the showers. Who is all gonna take on next door?" Whit asked as Louis, Harry, and I raised our hands. "Ok, so Niall, you, Mimi, and Zayn are gonna take showers at the cabin?" Whit asked as they shook their heads yea and Niall winked at Michaela. "What you winking at me for?" She asked as Niall laughed. "Ok, well lets go, because tonight we're grilling." Whit said as everyone went to the cabin, and got the stuff they needed. I grabbed some shorts, a tank top, underwear, a clean bra, flip flops, a clean towel, and my shampoo and conditioner. After I got all I needed, I headed over there with Louis.

Whit's Pov: I grabbed everything I needed and head to the showers with Liam. "That was fun babe." Liam said as he pulled me close and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I went to the girls side as he went to the men's.

*30 minuets later*

"Ah." I said as I got out of the shower and pulled on my clean clothes. I blow dried my hair(which took another 30 minutes) and pulled it into a ponytail. I walked outside and saw Liam waiting for me. Aww, he waited for me, even though he knew how long it would take. Bless his heart. "Aw babe, you didn't have to wait for me." I said as I gave him a hug, he smelled like apples. "Haha, I wanted to." He said as he smiled and gave me a kiss. We got back to the cabin, and everyone had done had a shower. "Ok, so I'm gonna make some hamburgers, hot dogs, and all that crap, so Harry, I'm gonna need your help." I said as Harry and I got to work.

*An hour later at 8:38 p.m*

"Dinner's ready!" I said as everyone came running out. "Hey! Hold up! We gotta say the blessing first." I said before they could start eating. "God is good, god is great, let us thank him for our food, bow our heads, give us lord out daily bread, amen." I said as we all said amen and we ate. After we ate, and cleaned up, we had a bonfire and ate s'mores. Niall got out his guitar as we sung along. After a while we, we went inside and watched some movies.

*3 hours later at 11:49 p.m*

"Ok guys, I'm going to bed, good night." I said as I yawned and Liam came with me. "This was a great day, babe." Liam said as he climbed in bed with me and let out a yawn himself. "Thanks baby, good night." I said as we gave each other a good night kiss, and went to sleep.