Chapter 23

Chapter 23

"Good morning everyone." Whitney said as she sat a pot of grits on the table and Liam came behind her and have her a kiss before he sat down. "Oooh this looks good." I said practically drooling. "Niall you're not aloud to eat everyone's food for them." Michaela said as she sat down and I sat beside her. "Aww." I said making a pouty face as she kisses me on the cheek. I loved this girl. She was amazing. She was perfect. She knew how to cook. She liked all the same things I liked. But mostly she loved me for me. And I loved her beautiful green eyes and curly hair. I loved the way she stood up for her friends and got frustrated. It was so easy to make her laugh and to make her annoyed. "Ready to say the blessing?" Whit asked as everyone nodded and we bowed our heads. After we said the blessing we ate. When we got through eating there was nothing left. Liam and Alex helped clean the kitchen up while I sat down on the couch with Michaela. We were just talking when her phone went off. She looked at the screen and rolled her eyes. And I knew that it was Shelby. "Hello?" I could hear Shelby talking. Hah she sounded like a little rat. I busted out laughing and she gave me a 'what the world?' look as I continued to laugh. Then Liam and Whit walked in and sat down on the other couch. Whit gave me a questioning look and I sat there grinning like crazy. Then she said,"I don't even wanna know." As I exploded with laughter. When Mimi hung up the phone she looked at me and asked,"What are laughing at?" When I told her everyone was laughing their heart out. "Was it Shelby?" I asked when everyone had calmed down. "Yea." "What did she say?" Whit asked. "She was just being a butt. And said that Mama and daddy where worried about me and that Rylee was using my room as hers." "Oh I'm sorry babe." I said as I gave her a hug. "Oh hey maybe you can move in with me." Whitney suggested. "I don't know." she said biting her lower lip. "Oh come on. It will be fun and besides your parents love me." "True but we aren't 18 yet so I can't." "So? You can live here as long as a 17 or 18 year old is living here too." "And there is no 17 or 18 year olds living here." "That is where you are wrong my green eyed friend." "Liam and Niall will be living here too." she said smiling happily as Michaela was thanking the lord. "Oh thank you sweet baby Jesus! Whitney thank you so much!! I will love you forever!!" She said as she and Whit got up and hugged one another. "Ok let's go celebrate!" Liam said as he pumped his fists in the air. "What we gonna do?" I asked. "We are gonna go to the mall, then grabbed some lunch, the come back in time for supper." Liam said without missing a beat. I nodded as I text the other lads and told them to join us. Then we hoped into the car and headed to the mall. Alex and Luke had already went back home cause their grandparents told them to come back. Liam drove with Whit riding shotgun. Michaela and I were in the backing playing would you rather. After playing would you rather for 30 minutes we pulled into the parking out and got out. Before we went anywhere Whit pulled her camera out and took a picture of Michaela and I. Then of her and Liam. Then she put the camera on the car, put it on self timer and came join us. After we took the pictures we went inside.