Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Whit's Pov: When I had gotten myself dried off I didn't hear Liam so I put my underwear and bra on then my robe. I stepped into the room to see Liam sitting on the bed crying. "Liam what's wrong?" I asked as I sat down beside him and rubbed his back. Then he got up and led me back to the bathroom. He got a towel and dried the mirror off cause it was still foggy. "Do you have clothes on?" "Yes, why?" Then without another word, he untied my bathrobe. I felt it fall to the floor as I looked in the mirror and saw the scars on my body. "Are you trying to kill yourself?" Liam asked as his voice shook. "What!? Liam why would you think that?" I asked as I turned around to face him. He looked at me with those sad eyes of his. This is what I wanted to avoid. He turned me back around to the mirror. "Where did these come from?" He asked in a gentle but scarred-to-know voice. "Most of them where from my mom. Then on my knee was from the shower." "What about your arm?" he asked as he put one of his arms around my stomach as he held my arm up. "That was from the shower. I was gonna wipe my face off with the rag and it slipped out of my hands. I bent down to pick it up and I wasn't paying attention and somehow I scraped my arm." Then tears came down his cheeks as he buried his face in my neck. I wanted to cry with him. To hold him close and comfort him, so I let a few tears escape my eyes and I turned around and hugged him. After a few minutes, I had put some night clothes on and we sat down on the bed. "Liam. I think we should break up." I said as new tears filled my eyes. "What? Why?" He asked as he stood up. "I don't want to see you get hurt. You know I would never hurt you. Ever. But you know those guys from the roof? They won't care if you died. Like whenever they took me to the roof, and a few minutes later you came up there. They could have had a knife or a gun. They could have killed you." I said weeping. "I know this because when I was dating Dylan he and his friends would always carry a gun and or a knife with them. They were and are bad people. I couldn't bear it if you got hurt." "Whitney. I'm not leaving you. I don't care about them. I care about you, and I love you. I couldn't bear it if and when you get hurt." he said as he sat down beside me. Then he lifted me up and placed me in his lap. I cried into his shoulder as he rubbed my back. After 10 minutes of crying I got up and kissed him. Then I went and got in the bed. He pulled his shirt and pants off and climbed into the bed with me. "I love you,Liam." "I love you too, babe." he said as he kissed my forehead and we went to sleep.

Niall's Pov: "Michaela." I said as I went into her room and saw her sitting at her desk. "Yea?" "Um, I don't want to alarm you, but....." I trailed off. "Niall, what did you do." "I didn't do anything. It's about Whitney." "Oh no. What happened? Is she ok? Is there a hoe that needs to be slapped?" "I um well I'm not sure." "Tell me everything you know Niall." She said with a shakiness in her voice. "Liam thinks she is trying to commit suicide." "What!?!? What makes him say that? Why would she do that? ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!!!!" she shouted as I saw some tears form. "She fell in the bathtub and cut her knee. But Liam said he saw a cut on her arm. He is not 100% sure. He said he would call me and let me know. He sounded scared." I said as I rubbed my neck. "Oh my god,Niall." she said as I pulled her into a hug and she cried into my chest. "Hey it will be ok. We will find out in the morning." She nodded her head and sat back down at her desk staring into space. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and left.

The next morning

Liam's Pov: I woke up next to sleeping Whitney. She looked so peaceful. Not a thing in the world could bother her. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and went to the bathroom. When I came out I got dressed and went to the gym. It was 8:30 and I figured she would be up around 9 or so.

Whit' Pov: *yawn* Ugh I didn't want to get up, but I wanted something to eat and I wanted to see my Liam. I went to the bathroom and got dressed. 'He prob got up at 8:30 or so and went to the gym.' I thought as I grabbed my key and went to the gym. And like I had predicted he was there. "Good morning handsome." I said smiling as he looked up and smiled as he said,"Good morning beautiful." I smiled as I gave him a kiss and gave him his water bottle. "Um, listen Liam, I'm sorry about last night. And I don't wanna break up with you." He got off of whatever it was called and said,"Don't be sorry. Everything happens for a reason. And I'm glad because I love you too much." and he have me another kiss. "So, what you wanna do today?" Liam asked on the way back to the room. "Um I don't know, what do you wanna do?" "Well I was thinking of watching some movies later on. We could rent some or we could go to the theater." "Rent movies. I think it's better than the theatre." "Haha ok." he said as he went to get a shower. A few minutes later,"Hey babe. Come here." "Liam is everything ok?" I asked as I went into the bathroom. "Could you get me some pants and a T-shirt and maybe some underwear?" he asked as he poked his head from behind the curtain. "Of course, but already have the underwear." I said as I put some on the counter. Then I went to grab him some clothes. After a few minutes of choosing which one for him to wear I went into the bathroom to see him putting on his underwear. "You have a cute bum." He laughed and said,"Thanks." I handed him his clothes and he pulled me into a long kiss. "What was that for?" I asked him. "Cause I love you." I smiled and left him alone to get dressed. When he came out we went to go get breakfast. "Wanna go to Ihop?" "I don't know." "What? You've never been to Ihop?" "Oh yea I love Ihop, but then i think Niall would hate us." "Hahaha he'll get over it." "Haha if you say so."