Chapter 29

Dedicated to RelentlessChaos because she is my bestie on Twitter and Wattpad. Plus she is AWESOME!!!!' Go read her stories now and I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!! :)

Chapter 29

Mimi's Pov: When Whitney had showed me her scars on her arm, I knew that Liam was probably right. Liam walked over and I knew I had to tell him. "Come on babe, let's go. The movies are about to start." He said as he grabbed Whit's arm where the cuts where and I saw her make a face as I shouted after Liam. "Liam!" "What's wrong?" "I...um.....I...uh need to talk to Whitney for a minute." "But the movie is about to start." He whined as Whitney gave him a smile. "Liam, look on Whitney's arm." I said as Whit looked over at me and shouted,"Mimi!" Then Liam looked at her arm and saw the two cuts. "Whitney..." Was all he managed to get out before the lads and the girls came out of their rooms and she quickly disappeared into the elevators. "Liam, when are we gonna watch the movies?" Louis whined. I saw Liam's chin shake as he disappeared into his room. "Liam! This doesn't prove anything...yet!" I yelled after him. "What's wrong?" Nicole asked as Haz wrapped his arm around her waist. "We think Whitney is trying to kill herself." "Wait! No! Why?" Yasmin asked. "I don't know." Just as I said that Liam came out of his room and went to the elevators and I ran after him. "Liam.." "What!?" He shouted as he turned around to face me. I could see that he had been crying his eyes out and wanted to find Whitney as bad as I did. "Try the roof." I said as I have him a sad smile. He nodded and have me a hug before we stepped in the elevator.

Liam's Pov: As I stepped into the elevator all I could think of was those two cuts I saw on her arm.'Why was she trying to kill her self so bad?' I thought as I stepped off the elevator and ran up the stairs. 'I have to get there before its too late!' I thought as I opened the door and saw Whitney sitting on the ground crying. "Whitney.." I said softly as she picked her head up and saw me. "Go away Liam. You deserve better." "Whitney, you're not thinking clearly." I said as I sat down beside her. "Liam, you know that I'm not safe to be around! But you still hang around and putting yourself in danger." she said as she looked at me as a tear ran down her face. I wiped it away and said,"I'll be fine, but I want to know one thing." "What?" "Why are you trying to kill yourself?" "Liam, I'm not trying to kill myself, but I do think it's better if I'm dead." she said. "No!! Don't Say That!!" I shouted as I stood up and ran a nervous hand through my hair. "Whitney if something happened to you, I wouldn't be able to live with myself." "Liam listen. Let me explain what happened please. I don't want to see you like this." She said as I nodded ok as I sat down beside her and she told me everything that happened. At some parts I would get really mad or upset. After she told me, I pulled her into a hug and we stayed there for what seemed like hours. "I'm sorry so babe." I said as I cried into her neck. "No! If anything,I should be apologizing. Liam I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to see you get hurt and think that I was trying to kill myself or whatever. I'm sorry." She said as she let out a sob and I pulled her closer. "It's ok. Come on let's go watch the movies." I said as I pulled away and she came me that wonderful smile of hers. And I knew she would be ok. I stood up and held my hand out for her. She took it and we walked back to our room. When we got there everyone was looking a little uneasy so Whit said,"Hello everyone!" as she went and say down next to Michaela and started eating popcorn. I let out a little chuckle as I went and sat beside her. Everyone kept their eyes on us for a moment, but it seemed like Whitney didn't notice as she stood up and walked over to the tv and asked,"So what do y'all wanna watch? There's Toy Story,Toy Story 2, Toy Story 3, The Lion King, The Lion King 1/2, The Lion King 2, The Three Musketeers,Dead Silence, Madea Goes To Jail, Grown Ups, The Blind Side, and I think that's it. So what we watching?" And as soon as she said that everyone was barking orders. "HOLD UP!!" Michaela shouted and everyone was silent. I saw Whit gave her a 'Thank You so Much.' look. Michaela smiled back and said,"Let's take a vote." After we had all taken votes we were watching Grown Ups. We basically couldn't stop laughing.