Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Whit's Pov: Niall grabbed Mimi and dragged her somewhere. Liam and I went to Belk's. I looked around the jewelry and the clothes. I only had like 4 pairs of shorts and 8 t-shirts. I found 5 more pairs of shorts that I thought looked cute and were appropriate. While Liam stood outside the dressing room I showed him what he pair looked like. "They look nice." he said when I showed him the last pair of shorts. "You said that on all of them." I said with a laugh. "Well I mean they look nice I mean." "It's fine, I was just messing with you." I told him with a smile. "They are all on sale so I could get for at least $25 or so. But I have a coupon so it would be a little less." I told him as he shook his head and said,"You can buy anything you want. I'll pay for it." "No. No you will not. I have money and I'm gonna use it. Besides you bought me lunch numerous times, you paid for the hotel, so I'm not gonna let you spend money on me." "Ok." he said as he put his hands up in surrender. "Ok now I'm gonna go look for some shirts. Why don't you look for some clothes for you and Niall since we will be living together?" "All right." he said as he went to find some clothes while I looked for some shirts. I found 5 shirts and went to try them on. They all fit and were on sale so I was having a good shopping day. I was about to go look at the jewelry when my phone went off. "Hello?" I answered not recognizing the number. "Where is Michaela?" the voice demanded. "Who wants to know?" "Her sister Shelby. That's who." "Well I don't know where she is." "Don't lie." "I'm not! I don't know where she is, I promise. Ask Liam." I said as I handed Liam the phone when he came back with two buggies full of clothes. "Hello? Hey.... No I don't know where she is..... She is with Niall.... I'm sorry... Yea I'll tell her.....ok bye." he said as he hung up the phone and have it back to me. "So what did she say?" I asked not really caring what she said and I know it sounds mean, but hey you haven't met her so. "She said that she was sending Guiry with Alex and Luke when they come back down tomorrow." "Oh ok then. So what all did you find?" "What didn't I find? I found 12 pairs of jeans and shorts, and 20 pairs of shirts." He said happily. "Wow you have been busy. What about Niall?" "I got him 12 pairs of jeans and shorts too and 18 pairs of shirts." "Awesome. You wanna try them on?" "Nah, I'm good." he said as I laughed. "What all did you find?" he asked. "Well I found 5 pairs of shorts and 5 shirts. Plus a ring and a necklace." "Nice." he said as we headed to the check out line. After we checked out we went to this little cookie shop and bought 4 chocolate chip cookies and two large cokes. "I'll call Mimi and tell her to meet us at that little chicken place since they both love chicken and are probably hungry by now." I said as I pulled out my phone and Liam laughed as he shook his head.

Mimi's Pov:

"Niall!!" I shouted as he pulled me into a store that looked really old and ancient but they had some pretty cool stuff so. Niall finally pulled me around a shelf and gave me a kiss. "What was that for?" I asked him when he pulled away. "Just to let you know I love you." He said as he gave me that perfect smile. "Well I love you too." I said as I gave him a quick kiss and ran. I really liked playing with him. I ran around two shelves and finally stopped where there was 2 portraits I beside me. I peeked around the corner as some hands squeezed my waist and I jumped, startled. When I turned around I saw my evil upside down monkey sleeping leprechaun dying of laughter. "Niall! You scared me!" I shouted as his face turned red from laughing. "You're so mean." I said as I made a pouty face. "Haha aww I'm sorry babe but I think everyone knows you're the mean one." "I'm not mean!" I protested. "Yes you are." "Name one time." "Well for one you hit a guy in the balls with a paintball gun." "It Was An Accident!!" "How about the time you hit that girl upside the head with your death bag?" "Hey! She deserved it. And death bag?" "Yea the one that weighs like 80 pounds and can knock people out with one swing." He said pouting and doing an immolation of me swinging my purse and hitting someone upside the head. I laughed so hard my eyes were watering and I told Niall between laughs,"Don't ever do that again! You look so retarded!" Then he starts busting out laughing. I literally had to pick up his big monkey feet and pull him out of the store laughing, so he was laying on the ground as I pulled him out. Then I heard my phone go off. "Hello?" It was Whit. "Your sis called. "Oh don't worry bout her stupid self." "Haha ok well are you guys hungry?" I guess Niall must have heard what she said cause then he was on his feet shaking his head yes. I told Whit what he had done and she said,"Dang Niall!! Mimi I swear when it comes to food he has the nose of a bloodhound. And when someone mentions food he has the ears of a hawk!" When she said that I busted out laughing and Niall looked at me like I had gone AWOL or something which made me laugh even harder. When he he looked offended I told him we were gonna get some chicken and he practically exploded with happiness and grabbed my hand and started running. I was trying my best not to trip over my feet and not lose my phone cause otherwise I wasn't gonna get it back. Finally we made it to the chicken place where Liam and Whit were waiting for us. We found a table and went to order our food. While we were waiting in line to order our food Whit's phone goes off. "Hello? Hey. No. Leave her alone you poohead!!" she shouted as she hung her phone up and shoved it in her pocket. "Who was that?" I asked. "Shelby." "Oh. You Go Bebz!" "Haha thanks boo." after we ordered our food we went and say down and talked until they called our numbers and we got our food. Niall practically swallowed the chicken whole before it even made it to the table. I laughed as I saw a cow walk up and started dancing. And no I'm not crazy, I'm not drunk. I don't even like beer. He shook our hands and we took pics with him. Finally he had to go and so did we. We had to be back home around 6 or so and it was 3, plus we still had a whole mall to look at. This time we decided to switch so I went with Liam and Whit went with Niall. "Ok," Whit said,"let's split up!" As we all ran in different directions.