Chapter 22

Chapter 22

...Liam!! I breathed a sigh of relief and kissed his horrible self. "You're horrible." I whispered in his ear. He laughed and asked,"How?" "You scared the living daylights outta me." "I'm sorry babe." he said as he kissed me. "I love you." I told him and gave him a hug. "FOUND YOU!!!" Mimi shouted. "Ahh!" I screamed and added, "seriously!? Really?" Liam let out a little laugh as we got up and followed Mimi to the front were Niall was holding everyone hostage. "Where was y'all!?" Alex shouted as we started walking toward the parking lot. "Behind a counter." Liam said. "Aw!" Niall said in a pouty voice as Mimi gave him a hug and he rubbed her in the small place in the back. Everyone was tired so we headed back to my house where we stayed up till 1 a.m playing Monopoly and The Game of Life. Everyone was about passed out except for Niall and Mimi. In my house there was my grandma's room, my room, and two guest bedrooms. Liam and I slept in my room while Alex and Luke took one of the guest rooms. "Good night baby." I said as I let out a yawn and curled up next to Liam. "Good night babe." he said as he gave me a kiss on the forehead and soon we were both fast asleep.

Mimi's Pov: "Your turn my little leprechaun." I said as I gave him the dice. He rolled a 6. "1,2,3,4,5,6. Aww." he said as he landed on one of my hotels. "Haha you owe me $1200." "But I don't have that much money." he pouted. "You still have to pay me." I said smiling. "Oh I do?" he said as he came closer to me. "I meant with mon...ey." I said as he closed that little bit of space left between us. He left out a yawn and said,"You want to go to bed? I'm tired." I laughed and said,"I will join you in a minuet one I count my money and put the game up." He gave another yawn as he said,"Ok." and went upstairs to bed. I had $312,999,512. I put the game back in its box and put it where it belonged then I went upstairs to join Niall. It didn't surprise me when I opened the door to see him sleeping like an upside down monkey. I laughed as I changed into some night clothes Whitney had left me as I climbed into bed. Just as I get comfortable and close my eyes I felt a hand hit my cheek. 'This is gonna be a long night.' I though to myself as I tried to straighten up this crazy monkey-like leprechaun, but it just couldn't be done so I just left him alone. 'If he keeps this up, I'm sleeping on the couch." I thought as a few minutes later and Niall was actually still! 'Huh. Maybe my straightening up actually worked.' I thought as a hand hit me square in the face. 'Never mind.' I thought as I got some sheets, a comforter and a pillow outta the closet and went to fix up my bed on the couch. And it was 4 a.m when I finally went to sleep. Niall's Pov: The next morning when I woke up I noticed Michaela was gone. I figured she went to Nando's to get me some chicken but I highly doubt it. When I went downstairs and found her asleep on the couch I let out a small laugh as I laid down beside her. She groaned and I laughed out. "Good morning." I said as I gave her a kiss. She groaned again and said,"Leave me alone. I'm tired." "Haha why are you tired?" "Cause your crazy sleeping monkey like leprechaun self." "Aww I'm sorry babe." I said as I have her another kiss and tried to get her out of bed well off the couch really. Once I got her up we went to the kitchen where 7 plates with 2 eggs on each of them waited to be ate. There was a plate full of bacon, another plate had sausage, and another had biscuits.